SCILDWEALL – NA Vikingr Shieldwall Event (dormant)

Users who are viewing this thread

Déorláf said:
Wes þu hal, Éadríc Éadrédes sunu! Ic þancie þe for éower blétsung.

Brǽd and ealu béon seald þǽm menn þe þára earnaþ, mín fréond, and þú þára earnode.

Cýðe úrum Húse gif þú helpe þurfe!

Nice to have a North American event. I won't be able to make this week's (I'm assuming that's when it's starting?) because of work, but I'll definitely try my part at future ones.

Will be hopping on this sometime next month, probably, maybe even sooner if i can get my new internet set up quickly enough.

Excellent initiative by Deorlaf for this event!

Imperial Eagle said:
Will be hopping on this sometime next month, probably, maybe even sooner if i can get my new internet set up quickly enough.

Excellent initiative by Deorlaf for this event!

Yeah, gawd. Step up Ealdorþegn.

Just joking. Nice to have you back again, Wulfgár, pal! :smile:

The thread has been updated with new info, be sure to re-read it! The main addition is the requirement to have Team Speak 3 installed and to be on the Vikingr Public TS (93.186.198.230:27115).

Look forward to seeing you guys in the event.  :razz:

Good fun even though we only peaked somewhere just above a score - More people will join for the next, surely, as people spread the word. Thanks for hosting it, Ósrédingas!

Look forward to seeing you guys to today's shieldwall event.  :wink:

EDIT
------

I messed up the time on the timeanddate website, its 2 hours earlier then it should be.

Here's the really late footage from last week as a primer for today. Sadly I spent 5 hours encoding it in the wrong format... Oh well, I'll get it right next time:

Back
Top Bottom