Scene bug in 1.011?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I just started working on scenes (I have only little experience in it, I basically never really made a scene).
My plan was to add some more guard troops in castles, just to make it look a bit more military and crowded.
Normally the entrypints for guards are 6 and 7, but in module_scripts the entrypoints in a castle are still free up to 16. (Except number :cool:.
Entrypoint 16 up to 32 is reserved for other troops.
So I simply added some guards from entrypoint 5 to 15 (except 8 ).
For some reason number 10 does not spawn. But I guess that is because it is also reserved somewhere for another troop, so I just dropped number 10. But I still got to deal with an other "bug?". 3 of the guards seem to spawn with their horse. (As the troops I selected for guard have horses in their inventory). More specific entrypoints 13, 14 and 15 have horses. Here is a screenshot:
scriptl.jpg
Can somebody tell me why I can't make number 10 spawn? Or at least why 13,14 and 15 have a horse?

Thanks,
Lord Tim

The script jump to visit_town_castle mission template
Code:
  (
    "visit_town_castle",0,-1,
    "You enter the halls of the lord.",
    [(0,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse|af_override_weapons|af_override_head,0,1,[]),
     (1,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(2,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(3,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,0,1,[]), (4,mtef_scene_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,0,1,[]), #for doors
     (5,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(6,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(7,mtef_visitor_source|mtef_team_0,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),
     (8,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(9,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(10,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(11,mtef_scene_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),
     (12,mtef_visitor_source,af_override_horse,0,1,[]),(13,mtef_visitor_source,0,0,1,[]),(14,mtef_visitor_source,0,0,1,[]),(15,mtef_visitor_source,0,0,1,[]),
     (16,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(17,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(18,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(19,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(20,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(21,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(22,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(23,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(24,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),
     (25,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(26,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(27,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(28,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(29,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(30,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[]),(31,mtef_visitor_source,af_castle_lord,0,1,[])
     ],
Entry no 10 is used as scene source, so it can't be used with set_visitor operation.
Entry no 13,14 and 15 are not af_override_horse flagged.

Back
Top Bottom