say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epicrules said:
The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
And what the **** was Temu banned for?

Presumably, his bipolarity led to a constant back-and-forth between perpetual victim complex and accusing Wellen of being a rapist psychopath pedophile murderer traffic-cutter-offer and that we're the reason he yells at his kid, etc.

Official response is here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,355720.msg8604949.html#msg8604949
And the top of the following page.

Oh man, if Temu was right I want to hang out with Wellen :grin:

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
Your boy has been creeping here, and I am thoroughly and utterly disappointment at the state of affairs. I now know exactly how my mother feels about me. You have all ruined what I worked so hard to create! You all domesticated and **** now! all docile and submissive. Like a bunch of abused housewives getting tatered even when dinner on the table! This used to be a good place to come for some good ole' fashion profanity, self depreciation, and casual racism. Where men were men, and women were awkwardly hit on but not entirely against their will! It was cringe worthy but entertaining, like seeing your fat drunk friend trying to pick chicks up at the bar. You know he's going to fail but you don't stop him because it's kind of funny, and because you know you would fail too...and because you're an *******.

Point is, you're all fat.
Seriously, though, you did pick a pretty poor time to come back if you were looking for some excitement. Off-Topic's has seemed pretty stale of late, from what I've seen (though there are a lot of threads that I don't read).

Adorno said:
I don't think anyone in off-topic gives a damn about Bannerlord.  :smile:

I think that's a bit silly of an assumption, sure there are people here who don't care about Bannerlord at all, but likewise there are plenty of people in off-topic who do.

Adorno said:
Although the long wait does prevent new meat from finding its way here.

This however is really why I think the forums are a bit slow, without the hype from Bannerlord (or any newish TW game) there really isn't a steady flow of new people to the forums. Which in turn affects off-topic, given that off-topic has always been kept alive by a steady sacrifice of users that make their way from on-topic to off-topic.

I don't care about Bannerlord, but I barely even played M&B to begin with, so I guess I can't really be counted anyways. :razz:

among all the stress that moving and getting settled in a different city in a much bigger house (=loads of extra furniture etc needed) brings, I finally managed to find a hair dresser who more than half-assedly approximated what haircut I had in mind.
and a snoozy cat
jtx_A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom