say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mHAxZ.jpg

now that's edgy af, hi

Urgrevling said:
Maybe he just wants to appear brooding as a display for the teenaged human females.
:lol:

I have other pics as well, Jhess, in which I have other expressions, but like I mentioned earlier most of the pics I have are group pics. I'll have to edit those pics before I put them here. I've also asked for my pics from the other kids who had been on the trip, might put those here as well.

Ages before you did, Baron Oaf :razz:

Lol thanks though mate! I'll post more pics soon... I didn't really take a lot of pics of myself coz I spent most of the time I had the cam on my phone on to take pics of 'mericaland, and the fact that the phone got formatted during repairs (its screen got broken) doesn't help. But still.

Guess who took the pics? ^^

Well no, but... I guess you might have got the gist of it. Its kind of a long story, and a few people on the forums to whom I talk on Facebook as well have the knowledge of it. For deets contact me on my registered FacebookTM ID, kcyadere :^)

EDIT-
yv5bo.jpg

what the actual freeb it's ****ird.

I can't post my ****ty picture NOW! Gawrsh.

I actually totally can:
Nothing!

wvpfH.png

Hey, coincidentally, I was just going through some hot-or-not kinda site a while back and one of the random dudes whose pics showed up looked just like Freebird with longer blonde hair. Nice look though...

JOE WALSH!

FrisianDude said:
That's still a birthday suit you ****ing dweeb.

Cool shades though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom