say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iSOE0Le.png
I need about 6 more hours of sleep than I got last night.

Here a pic of me and my new friend.
Met him a few day ago.
He has the same video games taste as me along with music taste (Classical, 1980-90 musics, metal)
Hes in the same financial situation as me and doesn't bad mouth me.
4Z1Tj.jpg

Teofish said:
Awesome! I'm really happy for you. You look cute together.

MentlegenOh said:
iSOE0Le.png
I need about 6 more hours of sleep than I got last night.
How the hell do you get your hair like that?

Shampoo, condition, blow-dry until slightly damp, ruffle, done. It's always been like this, I've never needed to do anything fancy.

Rebelknight said:
Here a pic of me and my new friend.
Met him a few day ago.
He has the same video games taste as me along with music taste (Classical, 1980-90 musics, metal)
Hes in the same financial situation as me and doesn't bad mouth me.
4Z1Tj.jpg
Good on ya man, glad to hear you've got a new buddy! I do hope he's a tad more of a decent human being than the previous friends you've mentioned, however. He looks like a swell guy though, I'm confident he won't rob you (too much) in GTA V.

@ Vieira: you look like you've lost weight.

Vieira said:
From when?
Uhm, well I can't pinpoint an exact date in time but rather the "mental image" I have of your previous pictures. In any case, you don't look obese. Some sports and healthy nutrition should do away with the wee beer belly in an insignificant amount of time.

I'm doing quite a bit of sports. My core is my main problem at the minute. Don't know what's wrong with it. Can barely do 10 pressups without transferring the strain to my lower back, or situps without transferring to my upper back/lower neck. I think that is one of the main things that is stopping me from improving my fitness.  :???:

Plus, I'm not obese, nor do I think I am. I'm just not used to the flab and the 10kg I've put on over the past year, and it is a graet hindrance in my sports/fencing.

I was in a similar state, and while I've not really lost much weight, in the past month I've got myself to a state where I can do a 20/20/30 pressup/situp/squat cycle then 60 seconds rest, repeat three times  before going to sleep. Prolly going to try wearing my chainmail while doing so next month, but in my case it's my cardio that's the real issue. Still weigh ~90kg, and I've not exactly been treating my heart well over the past few years.  :razz:

Meh, I'm fairly slim and prefer my hair about this length, I think it's more the position I'm in there. I'm definitely not trans or feminine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom