say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambalon said:
There's something weird about Kleid in the pic, though, can't put my finger on it. How tall 're you?
1.73 on a rainy day.

Worbah said:
Ambalon said:
There's something weird about Kleid in the pic, though, can't put my finger on it. How tall 're you?

It's probably just the cyborg gizmo he has below his left cheek.
That would be the silver band of a pipe but I like the way you think.

Wellenbrecher said:
I'm like the dude standing behind the recipient of a Roman triumph during the procession, reminding you that even you are in fact only a mere mortal.
reminds me of History of the World: Part One. Thanks. I like being reminded of that movie.

FrisianDude said:
Cowdude said:
Why? It wasn't a very good movie. :razz:

... I'm not sure we can be friends anymore, man.
It has its moments, but most of the humor is pretty dumb (and worse than mcbeverage), some of the relatively minor historical inconsistancies irk me, and I thought the whole Cesar scene was pretty unnecessary.

It's by no means a bad film, just not terribly good. :razz:

Cowdude said:
FrisianDude said:
Cowdude said:
Why? It wasn't a very good movie. :razz:

... I'm not sure we can be friends anymore, man.
It has its moments, but most of the humor is pretty dumb (and worse than mcbeverage), some of the relatively minor historical inconsistancies irk me, and I thought the whole Cesar scene was pretty unnecessary.

It's by no means a bad film, just not terribly good. :razz:
that_is_why_you_fail_by_jigajig-d4i2mqs.jpg

I don't remember it being very funny, but it's been a long time since I've seen it, so it's possible I forgot.

Our photographic memory must be malfunctioning!

In other news, I watched Dogma for the first time ever yesterday (if I'd known Alan Rickman was in it I'd have watched it ages ago) and was struck by the physical similarities between a young J(ace) and a young Silent Bob.

Yes but you should know by now, I don't pay attention to these so-called "other people". It's all about me. Me me me. BTW, when's somebody going to buy me a proper camera then I can contribute my glorious visage* to this thread once more?

* This may be and, is in fact for sure, a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom