say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another batch of photos got sent to me from Germany, so I chose two of the best, and ate them. Here's a different two.

cimg1345ho7.jpg

My top fave. I would do myself in all six holes if I looked like this...  :razz:

(You can also see my pet familiar resting on my right shoulder. She was tired.)

cimg1279ek6.jpg

Ok... apparently I look intelligent here. I think I look slightly drunk and in need of a shave. Possibly a haircut too.

Cleaning Agent said:
Quiet, beard-elitist, I hate having stubble. My eagle eye has seen a scruffy patch of it in the bottom right "corner" of my face and a semi-stache. And it sucks.

*Squints*

Ah, thought it was a shadow.  :razz:

Seff, if ever you're on the West Coast of North America when the apocalypse/global societal collapse/nuclear holocaust happens, I'll find you. You'll be the stereotypically grizzled and wizened guy who knows how to survive, all because he has the hardware.

I'm not, sorry to disappoint. I guess I DO know a few tricks, though.

That's not a real rifle, before you ask - I only have a Vz.24 realsteel. The rest are airsoft guns.

@Kobrag: Don't get a strain.

Seff said:
uni_5.png

Just got a new frag vest, had to be shown - along with my ugly mug.

Looking good there Seff. You remind me of some guy off some TV show or film that I saw some time.

Can't remember who though.

Hmm... maybe that guy who was in Stargate. That guy, you know, he was part of the Tok-ra and had the cool matching leggings & shirt ensemble.

That's it, Llandy. He does look a bit like him. The guy that Samantha Carter falls in love with, right? Well, not her, technically - more a blend of her and the dying Tok-ra who's consciousness was transferred to her, and it just got all confused from there, and they didn't really examine moral or philosophical implications of such an occurrence.

*attention steal*
I still say I do not resemble Daniel Jackson, though. Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom