say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver was just being his usual adorable self. Leave him alone or face my wrath.
[me=Bugman] strikes impressive and threatening pose[/me]

I hear your crys!
Oh great Michael! Why can I not have an awesome desktop of your image in 1280 x 1024 resolution!?

I HAVE MERCY UPON YOU!
AND HERE IT IS! Constructed in drunken glory!

Yes I am comparing my self to Che.
I'd in fact saying elevating, above and beyond.

I bet that if I printed the image and started throwing it around the Social Sciences Faculty they would worship you, just like they worship the Che. Those ****ers have nothing better to do than protest and dream of utter red bul****. Sometimes I wonder if they even have to study or perhaps their tests consist of blocking streets for whatever stupid reason they come up with. Useless scum.

I'm actually posting a picture of myself.

Yeah, not that important.

Snapshot_20081016_1.jpg

Not drunk or high or anything. I just really look that stupid.  :lol:

Ninja said:
Silver said:
Of course you're not. Not yet, the movie has barely started. When you come running to the dating thread talking about the new girl in your class (or neighbourhood), I'll start making popcorn, because the gang thingy and singing can't be far behind.

Have fun :razz:

What do you think about shut up? You don't know anything about me! Are you so stupid, that you think, a picture show the character? I'm sure, that my face is not a bit like the one of a gangsta or a popstar. I think it's total normally! If I would going to be a misguided bastard, my parents would beat me. Upload a picture of yourself, so I can tell lies about you!

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oh, and there are several pictures of me uploaded already. I love the one in the ghillie suit and the one in the gasmask personally. Perhaps I'm a psychotic military-trained serial killer, and you're my next target!!!!!

And thanks Buggy :smile:

Tuckles, I really didn't expect you to look like that... Weird...

@Llandy:  :cry: I can't believe you're accusing me of taking drugs! You big meaniehead!

Ninja said:
I'm not drinking alcohol
I hate dancing or pop
go to grammar school and have
parents, who are strict and neat. So, say what you want, it don't interest me...
have no girlfriend :grin:

I am not misguided

What the ****? Start making sense.

Introducing me, it's my bestest pal, mr stork...

DSC00028.jpg

Which makes the following me with in the back Jacky the Steppe Eagle...

DSC00037.jpg

Yes, I look quite possibly even MORE dreadful after 8 hours of work! *gasp shock horror*

And now for not being online anymore...as I promised myself yesterday. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom