say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebelknight said:
Now all i need is an army and i'll be ready to do some warfare!  :mrgreen:
U8r2p.jpg

Ah, the works of the first known captain obvious are always a good read.

Goker said:
Considering how many battles the French people took part in, I'd say the above joke is based on misinformation and has been overused to the point of exhaustion.

It's even more funny when that's coming from a Portuguese.

If I'm not mistaken, it was not long ago that the entire Portuguese royal family was forced to flee their country and live in exile in a certain dirty colony overseas when a certain frenchman invaded Portugal as if he was going to a farmer's market to buy potatoes.

Captured Joe said:
Their soldiers put up a good fight tho.

Nay. There was little to no resistance by the army/nobility until the country was completely subdued.

Popular revolts and the English made **** happen afterwards, but it's nothing that the French haven't done in WW2  :razz:

Leifr Eiríksson said:
None of you are really allowed to mock the French if you're lacking a United Kingdom passport.  :razz:
I'd say genes are more important than a passport seeing as the last whooping you gave them was about 200 years ago. So nyyeeh! I can still mock them.

Teofish said:
Me professionally photographed at the wedding.
zWVXR.jpg
hellooo there, mr. fancypants!
yZ9zh.gif

...only it takes ****ty pics just like the old one.
but I got back into pigtails because I hate all the hair in my neck but am too broke for a trip to the salon. =^____^=
FE0UO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom