Saving Character Customization Sliders

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any way to save the appearance you create for your character? I remember Warband having an export and import feature but I don't see it here so I am wondering if there is a file or something that I can copy and paste whenever I am starting a new campaign.
Edit: I am editing the OP so people can see solution.
I heard you can do it by doing this:
- Press V to go to character modification screen
- Press CTRL-C
- Alt tab and open Notepad
-CTRL-V in the Notepad

Sorry I cant test it out right now so I cant verify if it actually works.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I tried to do so too but I don't think we can right now,I would love to have it tho.
There's a mod on nexus to import /export your character but I don't know if it works for the character creation sliders variables,it's probably just for skills and stats,but you may want to take a look at it.

I tried to do so too but I don't think we can right now,I would love to have it tho.
There's a mod on nexus to import /export your character but I don't know if it works for the character creation sliders variables,it's probably just for skills and stats,but you may want to take a look at it.
You mean this one?
It does have something like that but I'd rather just have a simple face saving mechanic. I guess we will wait.

- Press CTRL-C
-CTRL-V in the Notepad

That's the one,yes. I think we'll start seeing a lot more freature aditions once they get rid of the important stuff (crashes,gamebreaking bugs,performance issues,etc)
So yeah...I guess we will wait xD

EDIT: I can confirm the CTRL-C/CTRL-V thing works,at least to get the code on the notepad. Can't confirm if you can paste it on char creation tho.

Very good to know,and talking about sliders...Is it my mind or my char body is thinner and more tonned after playing a couple years? Does any stat changes bodytipe or something? Can be my imagination tho xD

- Press CTRL-C
-CTRL-V in the Notepad

Does this work with 1.3 ? I have my character which I have grown attached to and wouid like to start a new campaign with him. I do not relish the idea of spending all that time recreating the appearance that I worked so hard on initially.
Does the above method work in 1.3 or do you have to use the character export mods also listed in this thread. I was wary of using the mod due to potential incompatibility and crash issues. Couldn't find much else using the search function. Apologies if this is a duplicated recent topic.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Does this work with 1.3 ? I have my character which I have grown attached to and wouid like to start a new campaign with him. I do not relish the idea of spending all that time recreating the appearance that I worked so hard on initially.
Does the above method work in 1.3 or do you have to use the character export mods also listed in this thread. I was wary of using the mod due to potential incompatibility and crash issues. Couldn't find much else using the search function. Apologies if this is a duplicated recent topic.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
yes it works. ctrl-v during the character creation screen, or during the game itself

Back
Top Bottom