Sarmatia

Users who are viewing this thread

Question: I've seen those bows and they are nice... But one thing... I thought short bows were weak, and the only short bow with strength like an long bow was Genhis Kahn who used some horn splinter's to cover the inerside and.... Cant remmember what it was called in English. Sener (Danish) to cover the outerside to make it strong. And those bows in the screenies; look simmiliar, so.....

Answer:???:??

These screens are amazing, I was just thinking though, how will the Bosporan Kingdom be represented in this mod, as part of the Chremonidian League or as some minor faction?

russik112 said:
Question: I've seen those bows and they are nice... But one thing... I thought short bows were weak, and the only short bow with strength like an long bow was Genhis Kahn who used some horn splinter's to cover the inerside and.... Cant remmember what it was called in English. Sener (Danish) to cover the outerside to make it strong. And those bows in the screenies; look simmiliar, so.....

You are endless source comedy, you know that?

Don Doggy said:
russik112 said:

Seconded.  I take back everything I ever said about him getting b&.

azrael23 said:
These screens are amazing, I was just thinking though, how will the Bosporan Kingdom be represented in this mod, as part of the Chremonidian League or as some minor faction?

As for the Bosporan Kingdom, check the faction list.

SwissHalberdier said:
Don Doggy said:
russik112 said:

Seconded.  I take back everything I ever said about him getting b&.

azrael23 said:
What do you mean?? And what did you say about me??

As for the Bosporan Kingdom, check the faction list.

Back
Top Bottom