Sanctuary-Multiplayer_Scn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Infini

Recruit
This Scn. is labled sanctuary. Basising it's themes from Village to Town to City. The Scn. falls under right before town. I added rees ( tree_12) around the destroy circular items to hide the backround and minimize the amount of data I'd have to input into the file which might hinder the gampelay. I created this file as an alternative to arena. The extra space ( with the hay/ staw) creates the same feel as the arena underground element imo and the box and ladder act as ramps for archers for now. Through my extensive research infantry play domitates minimalstic gamplay when not refereing to duel. I created 6 pathways for persons to spawn via destroy props.  therefore this scn. provides a low population (90 Entry points) highclose combat style of gameplay in mind. I plan on putting tree house house items or crude frence items and plants around center space to create privacy and ranged free inteference for an incrqsed style of gamplay, also Ive been focusing on creating a backround that seems playable rather than a playabe backround so I can focusadding detail to the foreground with out sacrifising performance. link to Images - https://imgur.com/a/MuSea. Scnl bost flat terrain, and dual compartment of combat minded spawns.

Back
Top Bottom