Same Faction battles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Qwertyman

Sergeant Knight
Ive allways wanted to have battles between the same faction-  ie nord vs nord,  is there any chance to allow this in the voting system?

the main reason is that to beat a faction you exploit their weakness-  eg, against nords, archers and cav do well.  so nords rarely fight against strong infantry unless its on their own terms.
A Nord vs Nord battle would be an outright equal footings brawl, it would be awsome :grin:  same for kergies-  they rarely fight other cav,  it would be nice for them to have cav vs cav fights.

thoughts?

Qwertyman said:
Ive allways wanted to have battles between the same faction-  ie nord vs nord,  is there any chance to allow this in the voting system?

the main reason is that to beat a faction you exploit their weakness-  eg, against nords, archers and cav do well.  so nords rarely fight against strong infantry unless its on their own terms.
A Nord vs Nord battle would be an outright equal footings brawl, it would be awsome :grin:  same for kergies-  they rarely fight other cav,  it would be nice for them to have cav vs cav fights.

thoughts?

Well the closest thing I can think of is deathmatch, at the moment, but this is a good idea.

Aye I agree. Civil war scenarios, competing lords, peasant revolts. Whatever you want to imagine you can easily justify same faction action (you so should have had that as the title thread. Missed opportunity :grin: ).

The only thing needed is alternative colours for each team. But with the team logo always above your teammates even testing with same colour factions shouldn't prove that confusing. Half the players run around naked with no shield anyway and I never have any problems telling friend from foe (my aim may indicate otherwise :grin: )

Yeah, this has been suggested a few times, and I think it's a great idea!  One faction could sport the heraldry of the rival claimants from vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom