[S] Magus Mod for M&B:WB [REL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Switch-Hitter said:
i downloaded it, but it says there's no music. doc or whatever ^.-
also, when i unzipped it, it was a bunch of loose files, and i tried fitting them together which gave the crash mentioned above here
It's not a mod in the same sense as most other mods here. It's a modification of native, ie. there is no stand-alone folder for this mod.

Would it be possible to get your source files for this, i would really like to add it to my game but my other mods are making it bug out.

Oddball_E8 said:
not actually supporting the mod any more so no sigs sorry... :sad:

So there is no update for the 1.126 version, nor any future for this mod?
Sorry to hear, was just reading through it and the troop trees look balanced.

Akappleman said:
Would it be possible to get your source files for this, i would really like to add it to my game but my other mods are making it bug out.

there really are no source files... its just the troops.txt file and some other peoples item mods thrown in.

just open the troops.txt file using the troop editor and you can change things there...

Salute to Oddball! The troop trees are brilliant.  I'm playing the mod as rolled into the Floris Pack and having a blast.  Thanks much!

Maccabee said:
Salute to Oddball! The troop trees are brilliant.  I'm playing the mod as rolled into the Floris Pack and having a blast.  Thanks much!

thanx for the praise :grin:

the Floris mod version is a bit off on the troops tho, but im kinda working on that... might release a submod for the floris mod, might not.
Have gotten some quite negative comments about it lately, so im thinking of skipping it completely...

who is giving you scrap? ima gonna bust em up

tearin of limps n rippin out intestines are ofc. included  :razz:

Duh said:
who is giving you scrap? ima gonna bust em up

tearin of limps n rippin out intestines are ofc. included  :razz:

nah, it was kept in PM form and ill keep it that way... i eventually got fed up with him and told him off, but now my interest in making this has faded a bit... it might come back, but i dont know when.

Sounds pretty sweet getting it now to try it out, was wondering though anyone know someone that has or could be interested in making something about the Byzantine Empire?

Is what i was looking for when i found this, major Roman and Byzantine nerd ><

Romulus_Sorvian said:
Sounds pretty sweet getting it now to try it out, was wondering though anyone know someone that has or could be interested in making something about the Byzantine Empire?

Is what i was looking for when i found this, major Roman and Byzantine nerd ><

if you really want to use this mod, i suggest using the floris mod pack since it includes this mod and lots and lots of other stuff (and its for the newest version of M&B)

while i am gonna start the game at entering screen you know the place that writes loading textures etc it gives an eror like winter_interior or smthing like that ??P?

probarbly because this mod isnt for the latest version of M&B.

if you want to play this mod with the latest version, go and download Floris Mod.
it includes an updated version of this mod.

Ikaguia said:
I am making an Mod using Floris Expanded Mod pack and it uses this.
May I use it??

first, since i gave my permission to floris, that means if you have his permission, thats enough.
second, i dont think his current build of the mod includes my mod any more.

Back
Top Bottom