[S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrorib said:
me and my gf 5 months  :grin:
and we know eachother for like 6 years now
and i proposed or however u spell it

So why are you on the forums and not in the bedroom?

Wow if i proposed to my gf and then she went on some forum's id be pissed!

i already made her preg once lol
why would we do that
shes hot im hot its a chemical reaction we can't controll

No sex before marriage? Sex is amazing and enhances a relationship provided it doesn't become the only reason you are together. Makes you feel alot more intermate and close to your partner.

Erm yes...back on topic... Sex is like diplomacy in marrage? Thats it...add an option to sleep with the enermys daughters for renown points!

:EDIT:

Also you shoulda given her champainge and then she'd be more awake and ready to do your thang :razz:. Well for a bit anyway.

hahaha
yea lets get back on topic plz this is starting to anoy me  :lol:

so now where talking about girl anyways
what about
its not really diplomacy but more kingdom related
if have a lord with a low army u can ofcours give him yours
but what bout giving him money to give his army recruitment a boost

if i can do script, i will make u special mods terrorib as a marriage present. Like something, couple can still reciting poem after married and have a random on penalty relation. or there are a random clown or comedian in tavern that teach u a joke to tell your wife for 300 denar (i realy like this idea)

ehm.. Back to topics. i think Waihti mods already cover most of major things that lack on diplomatic event at MnB. I realy like this mods.

terrorib said:
its not really diplomacy but more kingdom related
if have a lord with a low army u can ofcours give him yours
but what bout giving him money to give his army recruitment a boost

do u mean more relation to certain faction can boost the recruitment of troops of that faction?

no just like
eeehw a lord recruits a few soldiers a day
u give him money and he recruits like 20
give him money again he recruits another 20

For a while I have been trying to make an alliance with someone,  I have bribed the kingdom in question to the point that they love me but they still wont make an alliance with me.  What does it take?  :evil:

Edit: I even made myself best of friends with their king and it still had no effect!

Brain Dawgs said:
For a while I have been trying to make an alliance with someone,  I have bribed the kingdom in question to the point that they love me but they still wont make an alliance with me.  What does it take?  :evil:

Edit: I even made myself best of friends with their king and it still had no effect!

Alliance request is using some native code which is affected by:

• Player honor
  • Relation between your faction and the other faction
  • Emissary persuasion
  • inflicted war damage
  • wether it is a civil war
  • strength of your kingdom
  • you are holding any centers originally owned by the other faction
  • third party wars

In addition I added some special requirements regarding:

• player honor
  • right to rule

If you upload a savegame somewhere I can tell you the exact cause and maybe change the code if it's to hard to get an alliance going.

Hello Waihti and thanks for the excellent work!
I have this problem:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=114095.new#new

Could you see why this problem may occur?
Here is the save (Warband 1.113 + Diplomacy 1.8.3)
http://www.box.net/shared/gqph3xk50h

I'm using Windows 7 and the post about making a folder to use my native save really doesn't help me so what exactly do I have to do to be able to use my native save in this mod? I am very computer illiterate so please be as simple as possible in your response.

Nevermind, I figured that out but not I have another huge problem. I loaded up my save game and went into Halmar to see my chamberlin and there is nothing in my castle except people and they're all facing the wall. There is no way to exit the castle through the door either. When I hit tab to go walk around the city the city doesn't load. All I get is a field with the armorer, guild master etc. standing in a row facing away from me and some error message saying "scene failed to load" or something. So this is completely unplayable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom