[S] Calradia at War - v1.1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Then you load up steam, go under the games tab, click on Mount and Blade, then at the bottom it'll have a button that says something like serial key. You get it from there.

It would be cool if you could add the Polished Landscapes mod from Gutekfuitek, if you get permission from him :smile:

I seem to be not able to download this off M&B Repository, anyone else having this issue? It won't even start downloading it just gets stuck at <STARTING> in the downloads list.

Seems to be a problem on my end since I was able to "fix" it after trying to download it several times, weird.

Ok I finally got it but i'm having issues installing it in my M&B:WB module folder, the OK button when I specify the folder is grayed out. What am I doing wrong?

You should try to implement a stealth system, ie- crouching, silent weapons etc. Idk, just a thought and probably a bad one too :razz: but what about spear bracing? I've seen it done in other mods and it could be done in this too I'm sure. Also you I saw a mod that makes the pavise shields ACTUALLY work like they should, if you can put that in twud be AWESOME!

Yeah, I want to know about the progress. I hope this mod will be rocking on my head. :lol:

The link in the first post is the latest version, I hope to do another release this weekend, depending on work and chores etc.

I've sat home all day saying to myself, im absolutely bored, and i recently got warband etc etc. loved it, it finally just stopped urging me to play, and i craved to play other mods. So i did, and when i did i rele didnt like the fact that they were to slow, laggy, not finished, CTD, this idea however is very good, it stays with the game itself and builds upon it. If I were you i would keep expanding: like more weapons, armor, horses etc, other players love it, if ur not good at making them, just ask other modders, which im sure they would be willing to implement their items into this mod, i like it and believe u should keep going on it. Also another suggestion: Formations, those are a big help in battle also having the troops not charge automatically helps you set up and lead your troops, so i think. Maybe make it a togglable feature to turn on and off? Idk if you'll consider or implement these ideas but i think they would be a good edition to this mod.

Hey there is a mid called diplomacy and I think you can add there features to this mod please do cause they have lots of cool stuff.

Doubt so , tried Pming the mod author and no response.The mod in itself isnt bad though even if there are rough edges here and there .

Ok, just checking on status...

Starting my new business so that is taking most time.

Are there any new mods/features I should look into?

s/g

in city sieges cant go inside (my problem or everybody has got same problem) i am turk sorry but my english is not so good

Back
Top Bottom