RUST THE WHEEL - Ver .026 Released! *Updated September 18, 2012*

Users who are viewing this thread

so n0ught..... lovin the new ver, ive noticed some things tho

i love the anarchists now... they look much better, cept i find that they dont use the leather jacket much anymore... only prison uniform.
i think that the vampires need some armours made badly, for thier later tier units, i think a classic vampire outfit would b cool
lovin the watchmen mask,and the food
other than that i think formations and kingdom managment should b implamented but thats about it
GREAT MOD

Gerhart said:
Interesting mod you have going on here.  I have a question, are you planning on fixing the "shader" problem with your textures?  Just asking because I know there are more people out there that have this exact same problem and it would be a shame to pass up on another mod because of this issue.  Here are a few examples I'm talking about, you'll notice the "black" on the models.

Yeah, other people have reported this problem, but it seems most don't have it. I never see it, myself. You might want to try disabling pixel shaders or using directx7. It might be a video card incompatibility problem...

Anyway I found some bugs and such, and a bugfix version is on the way. Maybe later today. :mrgreen:

EDIT:
triptick said:
so n0ught..... lovin the new ver, ive noticed some things tho

i love the anarchists now... they look much better, cept i find that they dont use the leather jacket much anymore... only prison uniform.
i think that the vampires need some armours made badly, for thier later tier units, i think a classic vampire outfit would b cool
lovin the watchmen mask,and the food
other than that i think formations and kingdom managment should b implamented but thats about it
GREAT MOD

Thanks for the input, but you see, I wanted to maintain some of the native armor and weapons in the mod - my older versions had too little variation in general. And it was a great excuse to bring the black armors back. :mrgreen:

That is also why the recruits for the Werewolves and Silver Dragon have native armors as well. And of course the Looter and Manhunter troop trees are all native, with the addition of "legal" weapons and ammo, and... erm... less than "legal" trade items. :lol:

Anyway, have fun with .019 - I will likely have bugfix version .020 out by the end of the day if no one reports any major bugs I haven't tracked down already. But if you find one, please let me know! :!:

Happy hunting. :twisted:

N0ught said:
Anyway, have fun with .019 - I will likely have bugfix version .020 out by the end of the day if no one reports any major bugs I haven't tracked down already. But if you find one, please let me know! :!:

Happy hunting. :twisted:

Wait...>.<

So I shouldn't play .19 until the bugfix .20 version is out?

Cause I'm not too keen on starting a new game if there's a new version coming out...

"Not Just A Bugfix" Version .020 is out! If you have version .019 or .018, please re-download!!! :mrgreen:

This version adds the Combat Carapace, a shield for the ex-military anarchists, and finally one for wearing on the back! Here is my favorite loadout:
combatcarapace.jpg

And as you can see, it works fine for me... so again, if you experience any strange lighting problems try using directx7 instead or changing pixel shader and other shader settings in the configuration menu.

Anyone notice anything interesting? Let me know! And thanks for the support, I am glad you all approve of my antics. :lol:

Nah thats just the way the texture stretched on the model; cant really help it right now, and it's not often as obvious as it is in that pic. :mrgreen:

N0ught said:
"Not Just A Bugfix" Version .020 is out! If you have version .019 or .018, please re-download!!! :mrgreen:

This version adds the Combat Carapace, a shield for the ex-military anarchists, and finally one for wearing on the bac! Here is my favorite loadout:
combatcarapace.jpg

And as you can see, it works fine for me... so again, if you experience any strange lighting problems try using directx7 instead or changing pixel shader and other shader settings in the configuration menu.

Anyone notice anything interesting? Let me know! And thanks for the support, I am glad you all approve of my antics. :lol:

THE INSANITY, I JUST DOWNLOADED .19 YESTERDAY.

I have this odd feeling that when I wake up tommorow, there will be world peace, all diseases cured, and Blood will be completed.

To quote the updates in the words of Luke Skywalker : "THEY'RE COMING IN TOO FAST!"

Oh well, I still look forward to everything...But I'm a little upset cause I just negotiated peace between vampires and the brotherhood yesterday...

Oh well, I'll just start over to see if the werewolves "silver" armor will help them win against the ninjars.

And if so...Well then I'll just run away into the safe clutches of the Vampires <.<

I need to know if I'm the only one alone on this

Cause I just deleted my .19 version and replaced it with .20...

But when I started a new game, there were two Los Angeles's with names like Los Angeles A and Los Angeles X

I noticed that villges are like Los Angeles A2 or something...this happens with every castle and village in the game, it has either a letter, or a letter and number after it...

Did I do something wrong?

*Edit*

There's ALSO a Los Angeles Y....What the hells going on here?

Proof r below

mb11.jpg

They're supposed to be subsections of the city. It's intentional. Also <3 Cirno but that's a discussion for somewhere besides Taleworlds.

Somagu said:
They're supposed to be subsections of the city. It's intentional. Also <3 Cirno but that's a discussion for somewhere besides Taleworlds.

Oh, I thought my game was glitched somehow, so I didn't play today...So are old castles overwritten, or are they still there but these are new ones?

Cause I can handle the whole letter/numbers thing...But when all the "outpost" castles are written over...Then we have a bit of a problem.

And you're right, that's why I need to make a Touhou mod or something, so it does fit in Taleworlds =P

Castles are XYZ etc., towns are ABC etc., villages are marked with numbers.

Cirno is my favorite character in the Touhou series and I've yet to quite figure out why.

Somagu said:
Castles are XYZ etc., towns are ABC etc., villages are marked with numbers.

Cirno is my favorite character in the Touhou series and I've yet to quite figure out why.

*Major edit*

Alright, I just loaded up the game and yeah...Everything is now replaced with one city...

Honestly...I'm not too fond of this idea, everything just kinda seems the same...I'm confused where stuff is now...

Like the bonus chest, or when i'm told to go somewhere in a quest, I have to bring up the quest screen every few seconds to see if it's Philadelphia A1 or A5.

Well...The changelog says that hopefully this simplicity isn't permanent, and I hope that's true.

Speaking of which, N0ught, how do you plan to change the names of the Towns/castles without changing all of them except the Capitals back to the native names?

*end edit*

Also, cause she's obviously the strongest.

I can understand that if you don't have this problem on your own system, that you couldn't help not noticing it.  On the other hand, having people report this issue and telling them that their video card is not compatible, is not correct.  The textures were made with no values put into brf  ( specular RGB ).  Again I understand that this would go unnoticed since this doesn't happen on your system.  It is possible to ask for help on this, to ask someone, that does have this problem and work with them to correct it.  It's up to you, it's your mod so it's your choice.

It took me all of about 15-20 minutes to go in and correct all of the textures but if you can't see the problem then you can't correct it.  Granted I would need to go back in and tweak in order to get the desired results but at least I can see what they are suppose to look like now  :wink:  I'm sure if you ask you'll get someone to help you unless you want it like that. 

Good luck with your mod  :smile:

EDIT: Sorry QuailLover I didn't see your post but you are correct on that.

Ok i found the two chests in los angelis and new york but where is the other chest wich contains anarchists weapons and armour/clothing....

Back
Top Bottom