RUST THE WHEEL - Ver .026 Released! *Updated September 18, 2012*

Users who are viewing this thread

here's a poem i wrote, the companion in this mod was the inspiration:

there once was a singer named Smitty,
he tried to sing but his voice was ****ty;
he wished to his songs people would dance and caper,
but instead they threw at him used toiletpaper. 

:grin:

Sweet, glad this wasn't abandoned, although it's just bug fixes.  The chainsaw sounds will be sorely missed.

Yeah it would spawn a chainsaw sound for every maniac on the field - which was not linked to their agent, but instead just played like music, so it was very loud - and when they would die it would continue. I spent SO much time on it too - so I figured gasoline is just too rare in the mod for now. :lol:

Could someone please PM me with the old Version .24 BLOOD zip file? The more I read about it the more I want to try it out for myself, just to see how it played. Thank you.

Lilly112 said:
Everyone wants the old version of Blood, but it is a rarity and hard to find. Which is a shame, it was an awesome mod.

I'm having extraordinary difficulty in locating it, so if it is out there, someone changed the name of the Zip file containing it. So I'm wondering if someone would be so kind as to PM me a copy just to see what it was like.

You'd be very lucky to find the good old mod, the real one with ninjas and werewolves and vampires and shotguns. But if you do find it then please spread it around, I miss that mod.

I'd hope the OP would be kind enough to offer an alternative link to his outdated version and simply label it as so. A lot of us would like to try the old version and it'd be a shame to be unable to do so any longer.

The more I hear about this BLOOD mod the more I am intrigued. Having tried the RUST THE WHEEL mod, I became somewhat apathetic in my will to explore the map having seen that there are only two sides and every generally looks the same.

I realize it is the creators decisions to do what he wants with his modules. Since he was the one that actually put it together.
But please, consider releasing your dated versions even if you wish to use their assets in other projects, as a lot of us may be more entertained by them for their simple novelty value alone.

Mount and Blade has, and always will, be buggy. No matter the module.

I do have the Blood mod, albeit version .21 I believe, thanks to a certain gentleman on the forums, but I am rather hesitant to upload it, at least publicly with respect to N0ught. However, since some of you are so keen, I would have you message me about this.

im not here to insult the creator
but BLOOD is 10 times the mod RUST THE WHEEL is
and here is why i say this

1. blood has way more going on

2. you have these factions that make sense in a fantasy non-sense way

3. Monks vs Vampires vs Werewolves vs Paladins vs Cultists with guns is > than Red vs White

Hidole555 said:
I just did some digging into my old Laptop's hard-drive. I HAVE Blood v021 in a WinRAR Zip Archive! N0ught, can I have your permission to send a copy to people who ask or should I send it to you first or something? I know going back to Blood is the opposite direction you wanted to go in but the combined elements make the mod PRICELESS!

So I never really got an answer to my question. I still have the file and everything.

Back
Top Bottom