Russian principalities

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you. This is just the beginning. I'll post here for all of the principality. Can someone add something or correct. Do you send all the developments in e-mail with the card.

Just out of curiosity, what are your sources for all these findings?

Rybakov: Kievan Rus and the Russian principalities XII - XIII centuries.
Exposures from Karamzin: A History of the Russian state in 12 volumes
J. Fennell "The Crisis of Medieval Russia"
Site http://www.allmonarchs.net/russia.html
and several books.
I have a second high historical :oops:

Alas, my interests 19 - early 20 th century. And the 12-13 centuries, I became interested because of your mod:smile: Unfortunately, the pedigrees of the Russian princes are very confusing, so the outline of vassals and villages only approximate. Not to speak about her daughter. All that I can processed. In any case, assistance will not be superfluous

I like that the Grand Prince of Kiev is named Rurik, such a legendary name for this title. Like Henry VIII's brother, Arthur, who should have been king of England. Arthur I or II? :wink:

By the way, I assume that most of those lords with no fiefs indicated should be given a random fief.

We'll also add some daughters and sisters (made up, yes...), because the game needs them. It's not our fault that there is little record of them.

A list of Russian names of that time for the girls would be very useful.

Take care! And thanks!

Unfortunately, a lot of cities, castles, not to mention the villages has been erased during the Mongol invasion. Therefore, according to some information, very small principalities. Regarding hereditary feud - because their owners often changed at the time that a more or less accurate picture can only historian who specializes in this period. My information is most conventional. But for a game I think is quite enough, I think. Regarding whom any feuds to give. Those princes, whose fiefdoms are known, I have. For the rest of the princes and boyars think you can distribute in a random order

female names, common in the 12-13 century in Russia:
Anne, Vera, Nadezhda, Lubov, Miroslava, Dobrogneva, Mary, Evdokia, Uliana, Ludmila, Svetlana, Dobronrava, Dobroslava, Lyuboslava, Zvenimira, Zvenislava, Elena, Svetozara, Svetolika, Svetoslava, Milonega, Milovzora, Miloslava, Mstislava, Olga, Snezana, Inga

Enough?

The same Kiev and Smolensk, I'd added a few nobles. However, until I came across information about the boyars of those years. Just about lived earlier or later

pan-boroda said:
female names, common in the 12-13 century in Russia:
Anne, Vera, Nadezhda, Lubov, Miroslava, Dobrogneva, Ludmila, Svetlana, Dobronrava, Dobroslava, Lyuboslava, Zvenimira, Zvenislava, Elena, Svetozara, Svetolika, Svetoslava, Milonega, Milovzora, Miloslava, Mstislava, Olga, Snezana, Inga

Enough?

Yes, enough. Thanks!

Cèsar de Quart, as promised, I posted a maps of the Russian principalities in the your e-mail.
All the new information on the principality, vassals, and towns and castles, I'll add to this node, updating each principality. Those principalities, which in my opinion will be finished, I will devote let's say color

pan-boroda said:
Cèsar de Quart, as promised, I posted a maps of the Russian principalities in the your e-mail.
All the new information on the principality, vassals, and towns and castles, I'll add to this node, updating each principality. Those principalities, which in my opinion will be finished, I will devote let's say color

OK!

pan-boroda said:
how to insert pictures in a theme??

Just like this:

[ img]http://YOUR IMAGE[/img ]

YOUR IMAGE means the web adress of the image. Like "http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1807/eu3partidaarag.jpg"

There's an icon with a tiny Gioconda below the "bold" icon in the writing palette.

Argh, sorry for going off topic, but we totally need a topic were we can talk EU3. I'm on a roll with Denmark, even managed to beat up HRE (yes, they unified into one nation including Italy, half of France and Germany, they had a 700k men army) with an army of only 21k men by endurance tactics with my fleet.

Back to Russia :smile:

Cruger said:
Argh, sorry for going off topic, but we totally need a topic were we can talk EU3. I'm on a roll with Denmark, even managed to beat up HRE (yes, they unified into one nation including Italy, half of France and Germany, they had a 700k men army) with an army of only 21k men by endurance tactics with my fleet.

Back to Russia :smile:

Sounds like a good game you have there.

Back to Russia.

Thanks for the tip. I think on the weekend I'll put most of the principalities of cities, castles and villages, as well as maps and the feudal lords and heraldry. Unfortunately, for most of the principalities of heraldry problems (such as the Smolensk I managed to find a coat for only 15 th century, when the Smolensk was in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania).

pan-boroda said:
Thanks for the tip. I think on the weekend I'll put most of the principalities of cities, castles and villages, as well as maps and the feudal lords and heraldry. Unfortunately, for most of the principalities of heraldry problems (such as the Smolensk I managed to find a coat for only 15 th century, when the Smolensk was in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania).

Certainly, we cannot use the cannon ensign for Smolensk... we'll have to use default Russian symbology. Orthodox crosses or animals.

Back
Top Bottom