Russian localization: an open letter to TaleWorlds Entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian community loves and respects M&B and TaleWorlds Team, and that wouldn't be possible without proper translation. Please, pay attention to this topic - those guys literally sell your game to Russia, so it would be great of you to make their lives a little bit easier :smile:

I want to support people who are involved in the translation of the game. They do a great job !!! Without a good translation into Russian, this game becomes uninteresting .... Thank you guys!

I fully support this translation allowed us to estimate and to dive into the world of Calradia. The translation is really good.

Thanks TaleWorlds for the cool game! And, thanks to our localizers, for such a fast and professional translation!

Greetings, developers!
I fully support them!
They are doing a very important job!
It is worth your attention and a positive response!
Thanks!

thanks to the fact that you made the translation, I bought the game, because I do not know English well, thank you guys for the translation. And I support them in their quest

I strongly support these guys. Dear developers pay attention to this topic, please! Russian localization is very important for us!

Good day dear developers, players from Russia are very happy that there is a team of translators. Many people don't know English very well. I for example write to you using an online translator,and for me as a player who bought your game - it is very important that there was a Russian version of the game. Make it easier for the guys, please. We have been waiting for it for 8 years)))

Thank you for a cool game)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom