Russian localization: an open letter to TaleWorlds Entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope, that localization from these guys will become official. Yes, it is also “early access”, but playing with it is much easier and more enjoyable than in the English version (I don’t know English). TaleWorlds, please! I wanna play a perfect game with perfect localization!

Dear developers. Help this wonderful team of translators. They do an excellent job for the entire Russian community.

Guys! Dont be fooled, dont put this amateurish and lazy translation made by people who dont have knowledge of the pronunciation of letters and syllables, transcriptions, dont impede literary translation skills.

This localization was made by the most incompetent and non-talented people, in order to attract attention, although the work done by them is a slightly processed text of a standard translator, again without taking into account transcriptions, pronunciations, text and any factional features in the game.

It wouldnt hurt the creators of the translation to start reading the blogs of the developers about fractions before starting the translation and (after reading at least Wikipedia) to transfer objects based on cultures in the game (Vlandia - Normans and European feudal states, Battania-Celts and other barbarians, Sturgia - Russian principalities, etc.) this is one example.

It is clear that the game without localization, however, dont rush to the first thing the community throws at you.

TW not in any way allow to become "this" official localization.

In no case dont put this "translation", its better to wait for other versions or official localization from TW.

Last edited:
By the way, for our "wonder"-translators and also the fact that they "seriously" approached their work note. Nords is a proper name and not a common name of the state and people, and not a part of the world, again you at least read blogs or play the previous game.

Last edited:
Only thanks to the people who translated the game for Russian players for free, many of my friends decided to buy the game. Thank you very much. Your transfer helped me quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom