Russian localization: an open letter to TaleWorlds Entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These translators made an excellent translation in just a week. Please make their localization official. And this will significantly improve the pastime in the game for players from the CIS countries.

The guys did a great job and made a great translation! A lot of players, including myself, bought the game precisely because there is a translation into Russian. Without him, there would be no way to play. And in the future, we hope precisely to facilitate their work with translation, as they try free of charge for the entire Russian community. And we are very grateful to them! And we hope for your support!

I fully support the translation. The team works very efficiently and quickly. I, as a player from Russia, ask you to consider the issues in a letter to You.

If these masters weren’t, I wouldn’t play the game, I’m not friends with English. "Yes, I support I", just kidding ... (machine translation into Russian). Official Russian, only from this team - commando.com.ua, high-quality. Even having 3 warnings from them, on the website commando.com.ua, I still support them. Sorry google translator.

Last edited:
People did a big work. In a few days they made an amazing translation for the whole mount and blade russian community. So, i believe in that you read each message in this topic and will pay attention to it. Thank you in advance, dear developers of this great game!

As for me it's not ideal translation. Many typos, punctuation errors for a first view. Not bad translation, but I don't think it is a good idea to make this translation is official. May be later, but certanly not now.

[Цитата= " makbeth, сообщение: 9337438, участник: 539218"]
May be later, but certanly not now.
[/ЦИТАТА]
That is, to give you everything right away? From day one? On the first day they made an introductory version of Russification. Carl, from the very first day of the game .... Basic to start the game. Naturally, Russification is still ongoing. They do not have a final version of the Russian language. And this is good, because there will still be changes in the game itself - which will change the text more than once. Moreover, with each patch, Russification continues. Not just some newcomers, but a team that purposefully does this. And then I have not yet entered the Russification section, maybe there is already a final one.Translates for free. sorry google translator.

Last edited:
Dear TaleWorlds, we fully support this petition, as the guys from commando did an amazing job and in less than a week a huge Russian-speaking segment was able to comfortably play your game, which is dearly loved by all of us. I, like the rest of the community, ask you to treat this letter with understanding, seriousness and attention, because with Your support, we will be able to continue to play and learn your game comfortably at such an early date! Thank you in advance

When I bought the game, I was very disappointed due to the lack of translation into Russian.
And I am immensely grateful to the commando.com.ua translation team.
Thank you so much for the quick and high-quality translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom