Russian localization: an open letter to TaleWorlds Entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I even bother to register for this. I would like to see Russian localization from taleworlds rather than this fake. I don't see anything professional about it. I think the developers would have made it much better. Than you. But you must understand that I am not writing this to make your product look bad. I just want people to feel good, because I love and appreciate them so much. One of your translators told me the same thing.)

Last edited:
These guys did a great job on the Russifier, I tried to play with others, but they were all translated by the machine, I hope for your attention to this topic!

I fully support the guys above. We all want to see the localization of the Russian language from our dear translators from the commando group in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good translation, I would never distinguish this translation from the official
In General, as for me, this is all very bad. I want to see the official localization. And this letter is funny
Your opinion is unpopular. You could not register, but u did it. Why? I think you are just jealous since ur translation was not so popular like this))

Inappropriate language
Even if this translation is not completely perfect for now. It's the best amongst the others
I think this view is incorrect. Each of the translations has its own drawbacks. And you can't choose the best option yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just what were they doing all these years?
Apparently they were reworking their engine a whole lot. It's not like they just picked an engine already in use by other companies, they were building up their own thing.

Though I do agree their team seems to be unexperienced to some extent.

Commando's team has done a great job, allowing Russian-speaking players to enjoy the game, and not wait another year.
Please make their translation official. Or at least pls give them the opportunity to translate the game for us in the future.

Last edited:
Apparently they were reworking their engine a whole lot. It's not like they just picked an engine already in use by other companies, they were building up their own thing.
Yeah, a lot. There's a whole file consisting of Warband's lines and none of these lines are used in-game, here's the question: why such useless file still exists?

Yeah, a lot. There's a whole file consisting of Warband's lines and none of these lines are used in-game, here's the question: why such useless file still exists?
I wouldn't know. Maybe they intend on modifying/reusing it eventually? Or they've been working on other things and didn't bother with it yet. Ask a developer directly about this.

I wouldn't know. Maybe they intend on modifying/reusing it eventually? Or they've been working on other things and didn't bother with it yet. Ask a developer directly about this.
Nah, I'm just a regular internet user who is dissatisfied by everything and can't bear the responsibility of his own words

You're right though, they don't seem to know full well what they're doing, or maybe it's just a wrong impression. Hopefully the end result will be acceptable, but in any case the modding community is there as back-up. Preferably it wouldn't always be up to modders to patch things up.

You're right though, they don't seem to know full well what they're doing, or maybe it's just a wrong impression. Hopefully the end result will be acceptable, but in any case the modding community is there as back-up. Preferably it wouldn't always be up to modders to patch things up.
Well, I do hope that it won't be like Warband...patching and fixing the game for so long....I'm crossing fingers to not let things become like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom