Rome at War Friday Shieldbattle [CANCELLED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Edwards said:
Can we keep this event to ONLY version 1.3 because quite frankly version 2 is going in a direction that is not fitting to the name of the mod.
Why should I keep this version to 1.3 when there is a new, much much better version out?

E: This might not happen next Thursday, if the troop limiter is not fixed, but I trust that it will be fixed soon enough.

Yes, yes. This was on Thursdays mostly because of the fact that I just continued "hosting" this after Teun. I also think that e.g Friday could be better, but doesn't really matter as there is no server I can run this on at the moment anyway.

Due to no server I can use, event cancelled. Sorry, people.

Allright, I was able to get a permission to use the DaG server for this. So, this will be held again tomorrow.

Yes it's still going on. Join the Rome at War community -group on steam to get updates! I can't open Steam community right now to post you a link, so check the sticky on the frontpage of the mod.

Discussed with Jepe, there will be a 1vs1 with Athenai vs XVI. No pubbers, but invites or mercs allowed please contact me via forums or steam if you wish to come with us (XVI).

Steam - Deadlie_Shot

Jepe's steam - Jepekula

Just letting people know this event is still running on a EU server and you should contact clans about coming in as a mercenary or invite to make things more organized, historical and interesting. Contact KickingJoub, Jepekula or Kriger Phalanx on steam to join the Athenai as a mercenary or join the clan in general.

Yes, any clan can join. Simply sign up here with your clan name and if you want you can add a link to the clan thread. The server password will be sent to you as a PM on this forum, or you can add Jepekula or KickingJoub on steam and ask one of us for it.

The reasoning behind this change is that while we enjoy the numbers brought by public players a demand for a more organized event has risen. Therefore we expect clans who join to uphold the proud military tradition of whatever faction they happen to be playing. This will also hopefully remove the issues regarding the inevitable problems that random people bring with them.

However! The saturday event is still public. For the most up to date information and announcements please join the Rome at War Community Steam Group http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259765.0.html This includes all clans as well as public players (or "pubbers" which is a nickname for non clan members who play games)

Apparently there was some confusion, so let's make it simple:
This event will run every single friday unless said otherwise on this forum!
We'll be using the same password for every battle, so pm me here or do as said in the previous post about it.

Clan Name: Legion V Alaudae
Steam Name: nfl11wii
Preferred Faction: Romans or Gauls
Amount attending: 10

Back
Top Bottom