Rome at war 1.3 or Mount and Gladious

do you like the new (1h spear) animations?

• yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • yes but only low atack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but only high atack (x mode)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • x mode is cool but animations could be better

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • much as possibile different animations is the best way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

janpec1000

Recruit
Hello,

I am writting this due to question if there are any members who would be willing to play on older Rome at war patches or MandG i might be willing to buy server in that case. No offense to developers, but i dont like single change that has been made since older versions of mod from animations, to textures to classes and else. Playing old mod versions was way more fun. In case if there are any members seriously considering playing on older patch please post reply.
Either Rome at war 1.3 or Mount and gladious latest patch is acceptable for me.

Well, I think there are many people who would like that. But I would recommend you just like others to move on and look if there is anything you like.

Since this will just get people pissed.

(not me I preffer MnG and RaW 1.3 aswell.)

I don't.
I miss S.N.A.G and that's it.

I've said it a million times before, you can go back and play it for a little bit and enjoy it, but the developers aren't going back.

The mods are entirely different, as TORN said, never has this mod tried to be another Mount & Gladius, and I doubt it will ever attempt to be in the future.

May I suggest we all move on? As I've suggested, what, at least 15 times before?

What Neville said brings me to yet another point.

Why post this here, when you could just post it in the MnG boards, to see if you can rally a 'memorial' day or some****, I have 2.2 downloaded and 1.01 downloaded on my other computer and could upload them if enough people wanted.

But really, why here? This IS NOT a successor to Mount and Gladius!

To give you a proper comparison, Mount and Gladius was like Call of Duty, designed to just hop on and go at it, focused more on putting out a basic, fun playthrough. Rome at War is more of an Arma, appealing to a certain demographic with elements of realism, but maintaining the fun-ness. Rome at War is NOT for everyone, especially if you enjoyed the "arcade" feel of Mount and Gladius. People need to accept that and stop comparing them to each other, they are two different mods and always will be.

DarthTaco said:
To give you a proper comparison, Mount and Gladius was like Call of Duty, designed to just hop on and go at it, focused more on putting out a basic, fun playthrough. Rome at War is more of an Arma, appealing to a certain demographic with elements of realism, but maintaining the fun-ness. Rome at War is NOT for everyone, especially if you enjoyed the "arcade" feel of Mount and Gladius. People need to accept that and stop comparing them to each other, they are two different mods and always will be.
+1

Back
Top Bottom