Antiquity LSP 3D Art Roman Era Buildings - Now with walls

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been bit ill and away from home for some days now, so there is no much to tell. I'll be back tomorrow though when I hopefully can resume on this. That's four different props, you can see another on right side. Writing this on phone, I'll answer properly tomorrow with update hopefully.

Edit:

7IeiH7j.jpg

Due to some demand, I'll be releasing current package as is.

It doesn't include everything I planned for it, mostly regular houses, so deal with it  :smile:
Some houses I included are bit older, so quality may vary bit.

If I messed up something, feel free to give feedback, I won't bite.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4qda2oeojiw1rrs

Much appreciated  :smile:

I noticed the roman_wall_plaster_a material uses stucco_2_bp as a bumpmap and it's not present in the package, I believe roman_wall_plaster_a_bp should be the one assigned to the material right ? I fixed it for myself and I believe it might solve someone else's problems.
Looks neat so far, I will be for sure playing with the props for a moment, thanks again !

Seek n Destroy said:
I noticed the roman_wall_plaster_a material uses stucco_2_bp as a bumpmap and it's not present in the package, I believe roman_wall_plaster_a_bp should be the one assigned to the material right ? I fixed it for myself and I believe it might solve someone else's problems.
Looks neat so far, I will be for sure playing with the props for a moment, thanks again !

Oops.

Sorry, derped here. I'll update the pack with correct texture. Current texture roman_wall_plaster_a_bp is wrong and using incorrect shader, resulting in weird shadowing.
Please download the thing again  :razz:

https://www.mediafire.com/?4qda2oeojiw1rrs

AllCanadianReject said:
You have to contact the Romae Bellum guys about this.

I'd very much like to point out that Dion/Folcwar is indeed a Romae Bellum developer and that your concern about them hearing about this is missplaced.

:cool: I'm going to set up a rome mod,however,I thank you very much for modeling these building.
By the way , Can I have your facebook id , make a friend?

YUN said:
By the way , Can I have your facebook id , make a friend?

What is this? It's up to him who he gives his identity to, but there is really no legit purpose to having someones personal information. If you need to contact him PM him on the forums. I'm not saying that you can't be trusted, I'm just saying that there's no point in taking a risk.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom