Rolepay Latino help pw

Users who are viewing this thread

Leg_Andes

Recruit
Hi. Well I wonder if anyone can help me to install the sripts for a pw latno server (suramerica)
"If anyone has sprits that can happen to me"
20170124182953_1.jpg

Sir Edwards said:
Oh, I stand corrected!  Well it's good to know that some people aren't sharks in this community :3

To be honest, this does not really sound bad to me that people are providing scripts in exchange of money.
What is less nice on another hand is the abusive prices for the low quality scripts (sellers intentionally profiting of technically uninformed customers) as we've seen many times in the past and may still be able to see as of now.

Ra'Jiska said:
Sir Edwards said:
Oh, I stand corrected!  Well it's good to know that some people aren't sharks in this community :3

To be honest, this does not really sound bad to me that people are providing scripts in exchange of money.
What is less nice on another hand is the abusive prices for the low quality scripts (sellers intentionally profiting of technically uninformed customers) as we've seen many times in the past and may still be able to see as of now.
I don't stay updated on this topic, last time I checked I saw some people charging monthly subscriptions that were absurd in price, but I'll leave this to PM if we wish to continue this conversation seeing as we are off topic.

DanyEle's scripts are "free", but you have to pay him 60 dollars to get them to actually work.

$60 for the whole server and everything, nvm. Ignore what I said.

Ramaraunt said:
DanyEle's scripts are "free", but you have to pay him 60 dollars to get them to actually work.

I'm not quite sure how you've come to that conclusion. If you follow the installation instructions then the scriptset will work fine.

Of course, this is rather off topic now... So feel free to pop me a PM if you're aware of any bugs that need resolving.

Back
Top Bottom