roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

the road map is clear by playing the EA, i think. what you can expect? that it all works and functions as a game.
Well if that is only thing to expect, then its lackluster and huge disappointment. There is less content than warband have, and way less than viking conquest have. It would be more than nice to know if it would get any more unique content or at least get more than its predecessors

Last edited:
see my post earlier:

"
Taleworlds, It's the age of the internet and instant-communication, there's no reason any development studio, no matter how small, shouldn't be able to provide us with communication. I'm not expecting a reply to every forum thread but asides from manually searching for one or two posts from Callum and other members, we have no idea what to expect.

We don't even need a fully fledged roadmap, maybe a weekly post telling us what each department is currently working on?

Look at Star Citizen's roadmap and Dev blogs, Robert Space Industries is purely transparent due to community funding, so people will dump loads of money into the game and keep faith in the developers. Bannerlord is not community funded but why should that stop our community from receiving a similar treatment? "

Back
Top Bottom