[RNGD] Renegades OLD THREAD, bonne chance les gars :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking with guys like him never leads to anything. This is life

Sorry for my language, but sometimes, you've to tell the things like they are

Caius_XI said:
But you can believe me, you're maybe the most hated player from all IG members.
Just going to focus on this because the rest is bull****.
I don't believe you, but even if it is true I'm not surprised, having in mind all my clanmates are lovely and genuine people. You have no legitimate proof and your opinion means nothing to me.
Guess, what? You can believe me, you're maybe the most hated player from all Legend members.

Caius_XI said:
Talking with guys like him never leads to anything.
But this is life
Your life leads to nothing?  :lol:

Caius_XI said:
and I should have taken screen of conversations between me and other players of our teamspeak saying that your reaction was so pathetic... so many people think the same thing of you, but they don't even tell you how you're ridiculous, just because you're admin on your server and they don't want to be ban

But you can believe me, you're maybe the most hated player from all IG members.

I have improved in the past year more than you have in your whole life.

Fortunately my whole life isn't just warband.

I don't think it is that valid to use the people of your teamspeak (As I presume you mean your channel, otherwise it would be a huge overstatement to say that the others from the teamspeak agree on this matter) as a basis to make out how pathetic it was or not, especially since they were (or several were) involved in the matter.

I don't think your whole life needs to be just warband to improve  :roll:

PS: You might wanna rethink each of your upcoming posts Caius, because If ya gotta keep changing the text within the reaction... That's kinda stupid, unless you want to share as much different reactions in one editted post  :lol:

PS²: TBH, these reactions are kinda bull****. I don't think the RNGD's meant anymore disregard to tobi with this little joke. I thought it was funny and I am not even involved in the whole ****storm that happened in the past. And if you take it as an insult, maybe Silas should take it as an insult as well that the poll makes the statement that nobody knows him. Don't be offended too easily :wink: You don't have to be here. If you don't like these people and you know they don't like you. Why do you insist to be in their vicinity? If they will always think they were right, why do you still keep trying to create more ****ty storms on the forum?

Here starts the not so serious part of this reply.

Folms said:
EDIT: Jesus, just go to sleep.

overly-attached-jesus.jpg

Faebio said:
And this is how a clan thread gets his thousands of replies..

Thou, sir, shall have my penny, I meant, another reaction to this topic ofcurz  :cool:

RNGD, pretty braindead thread title considering you got Tobi banned for "organized griefing" or whatever it was. The title seems to be promoting your ability to do the same, mdr... ^_~

Tobi I recommend you ignore whichever has-been is trying to bait you.

:lol:

Btw, I'm not part of RNGD anymore and I quit the game a few months ago O: , I came here to check da funny thread. I just own the RNGD OP and the topic was almost in page 2, so I just gave people a suject of discussion. I hope you enjoy it.

I have often seen playing Folms and you're a bad person, that attack in the back, you killed my horse while I was on your team. Stop playing the nice guy.You pull on your teammates deliberately, I watched you as a spectator

DavidMF said:
:lol:

Btw, I'm not part of RNGD anymore and I quit the game a few months ago O: , I came here to check da funny thread. I just own the RNGD OP and the topic was almost in page 2, so I just gave people a suject of discussion. I hope you enjoy it.
What was your name when you were in RNGD?

wtf, can you stop this **** storm and leave this topic as it was before?

swordyke is right on a lot of things but to be clear:

- RNGD aren't involved in that title ( ironic uh? ) as DavidMF is the OP owner ( and it seems it was a joke, maybe a bit flaming, but it's DavidMF, what did you expect? ). I thought you would understand that M.

-Folms, stop argue with them, you will get nothing good from this.

I don't have the time but i would have had billions of things to say about this little issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom