RGL error, tried everything..

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorkenlol

Knight
Hey, whenever I start brytenwalda I get the error Unable to open texture file Textures\Gutek_swadia_wooden_beam.dds. I've tried both versions aswell as the texture fix but none of them works. I've reinstalled atleast 4 times, using the uninstaller and deleting the folder so I don't know why I'm getting this error.. I really really wish to play and would really appreciate some help if anyone knows how to work around this error. I tried searching but I couldn't find anything relating to this particular texture file.

Thanks!

EDIT: I saw someone had the same problem in the bug report thread, he said he renamed his file so I did too and it worked. Creating a character now but I'll tell you if it crashes again.

You have reason, it is a texture dont use in module, but that brf call.
Ok, fix for next patch. (I launch a fast patch for fix this and small multiplayer issues this night or tomorrow)

For advoid isse now you can copy the file Gutek_swadia_wooden_beam_n.dds and renaming it Gutek_swadia_wooden_beam.dds.

Idibil said:
You have reason, it is a texture dont use in module, but that brf call.
Ok, fix for next patch. (I launch a fast patch for fix this and small multiplayer issues this night or tomorrow)

For advoid isse now you can copy the file Gutek_swadia_wooden_beam_n.dds and renaming it Gutek_swadia_wooden_beam.dds.

I tried this and it worked, thanks for your help! Best mod ever btw! :smile:

what do you mean by copying the file gutek_swadia_wooden_beam_n.dds? I renamed it to gutek_swadia_wooden_beam.dds but the mod isnt working for me :/

well, i installed this patch 1.393 and at character creation it crashes sending an error report: program...blade warband-skidrow mount&blade warband/mb_warband.exe RUNTIME ERROR

Back
Top Bottom