Reverse engineering 1257 AD back to Python

Users who are viewing this thread

othr

Master Knight
I really like this mod.

After unsuccessfully trying to get in touch with Spanky to, hopefully, obtain his permission and the source code, I decided to just reverse engineer the whole thing.  This will hopefully help this mod going and possibly be used by others for other historically correct mods.

As I'm doing that I also decided to make some changes.

The Swadian Brotherhood became Monk Knights, there were 2 monk knight orders in the area, Livonian and Teutonic orders, I didn't want to create a faction for either of those, it just wouldn't be right for them to fight each other.  Instead there will be an option to promote to either Teutonic or Livionian Knights.

Vaegir Rus' disappeared (as it was almost fully overrun by Mongols then, except Novgorod which was under the protection of the Hanseatic League) and became The Kingdom of Poland.

Khergit Horde became the Golden Horde.

Rhodok became The Grand Duchy of Lithuania.

The Nords became the Northern Kingdoms.

I also included Highlander's kingdom management stuff which will allow you to strive for your own kingdom, and foxyman's formations and the realistic combat model.

kudos to you Othr!

Do you need any assistance? Babysitting kids, paying the tax for you, robbing your evil teacher...?

Latinikon said:
kudos to you Othr!

Do you need any assistance? Babysitting kids, paying the tax for you, robbing your evil teacher...?

How about a decent map? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom