Restrict A.I Armies

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
Please let the players check a mark to remove the ability of A.I armies to call the player's parties to an Army.
While we are at it,I'd be down for an A.I mechanic to give us like a courier,the likes of which similar to the peace ones,with influence gifts or compensation to join their armies

Please let the players check a mark to remove the ability of A.I armies to call the player's parties to an Army.
I second that, it's most annoying having to check and disband half the kingdom's armies just so your parties don't get destroyed every 5 min. The abillity to tell your clan parties to patrol a given area would be great too.

Doesnt work like that when you set your parties in defensive stance? I remember a dev saying something about that some months ago.
Months ago, wait a couple more months for this to be added in with a bunch of bugs and off the mark what we would guess a simple change like that should be like.
I still barely see any gameplay difference clicking between Aggr/Neut/Def, they still act pretty much the same - as much gameplay impact as many of the perks.

Back
Top Bottom