Restoring the Capital of the Calradian Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

MadManYo

Regular
In the list of features I noticed that you could restore the ruins by Aldurias, but it is very vague on how to do it. I have become the Emperor and Proclaimed the Empire. How do I restore the ruins?

How can  i take that town? I tried to pillage the village, fought with Papal army and defeated the pope. But i don't have the option to attack the town. Have anyone tried and succeeded in taking it?

The old capital isn't a defendable place. It's merely an unwalled section of Aldurias. Attack the very city of Aldurias itself to gain control of the old section.

The game feature said Christian can't declare war on papal, then how can i take the city since i play as a christian?
Also, when i play as Christian, i can't go to the tavern of Hierosolyma. I haven't played as Muslim or other religion so i don't know if i can go to the tavern of Aldurias or not. But playing as an Atheism character let me go to the tavern of all cities.

Read the intro and stop cheating:

Moreover, Sultan Abdulhamid promulgated a decree which forbids every Christian to enter the Holy City of Hierosolyma without permission of the local mayor. This has led to shock and widespread vexation among the Christian world. How will the Pope in Aldurias react to this?

It was reported that Christians still couldn't visit the streets after conquering the town. This is fixed.

Only AI lords won't declare war. You are free what to do.

I've read the intro and downloaded a full feature list of this mod to read. So i am trying the features of the mod.

I don't need to cheat to get into Hierosolyma, just click on it to go in like other cities and i'm in, i can do everything like other city (even buy or rent property) except getting in the tavern. And as i said an Atheism character can go to every city except native cities in the new world. 
so i think you need to check the city again to make sure you successfully implement a bane of access to other religions. Also check the Papal city too just to be sure. I created a muslism character, i can go to the Papal city without trouble and have full access to everything.

PS: T_T Please don't accused me of using cheat since i created 2 characters to play. A cheating character for self tutoring and bug testing. Another normal character for playing.

There is no specific need for bug testing. I won't advice it sinds it ruins gameplay. Only Hierosolyme prevents Christian players from accessing taverns and streets.

As i said i don't need to use cheat to access Hierosolyme, just play as an Atheism charecter and i can have full access for the town function. My other report simply wish to confirm your intention with the papal city and Hierosolyme. Muslism character can access all town and all function, even in Papal city.

So the Sultan wish to give Atheism player a chance to see the splendor of Muslim huh. Thanks for clearing up. Sorry to bother you with this.

Thanks for the head up. I'm serving him as a foot solder in my game play since the beacon make me curious. I guess i will have to light them up at some point, maybe around the invasion of the Timurids to summon the army of Argonic Order. I'll go for a vassal path after i reached the highest troop tier.

Help, i own the city of aldenburg and i have proclaimed the calradic empire but my chancellor does not give me the option to restorz the ancient ruins.

Back
Top Bottom