Restoring a Previous Save or Fixing Weird Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys, I'm nearly 300 days into a Warsword Conquest playthrough, and I started my own faction. Everything was going fine until I noticed all my friendly lords were running form me and I could no longer access my own cities. It was as if I was fighting a war against my own faction because friendly lords began looting my villages. Have any of you every encountered this bug? I couldn't figure out a solution, so I think my best option is to revert back to an older save before the bug came up. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Basically I'm an enemy of my own realm and I have no idea how the hell it happened. lmao Is there a way to revert back to a previous save?

You won't be able to directly revert back to a previous save. The closest you'll get is to try to play without autosaving in the future, but it still won't let you revert back to older saves either - only the most recent one if you don't save over it. This would allow you to save-scum in these situations. As for the bug, I'd recommend you check out the Warsword Conquest thread and see if there's a place to report bugs. It might save someone in the future. Good luck with it.

Edit: I'm gonna move this thread to the Warband singleplayer board as well. That's probably the most fitting it will get.

Back
Top Bottom