[Resistance] Marvel: Sign-Ups CLOSED - accepting reserves

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adaham said:
Yo Nipple...can I just call you Cedric Ferguson again? I just can't get myself to write out your new name. It's just like with Bugman, it kept getting worse and worse.

Call me whatever you like, Afghan.

Xardob said:
I think Nipple is the last person who should object to being called by a different name.

Can it, Cardob!

Yo guys, mind if I hang around in this thread a bit while Hawk is on a rampage in the WW game?  :roll:

@Cedric****erson: Afghan is new, but I liked Adajam better...sounded tastier.

I'd be up for this. I doubt it will be anywhere near as mentally intensive as Werewolf, so I should be able to handle it.  :grin:

EDIT: Hahahaha I hadn't read this page. I just realised I said almost the same thing as Adaham.  :lol:

Vieira said:
I'd be up for this. I doubt it will be anywhere near as mentally intensive as Werewolf, so I should be able to handle it.  :grin:

EDIT: Hahahaha I hadn't read this page. I just realised I said almost the same thing as Adaham.  :lol:

LOL yeah, Werewolf was a bit of a shock to the system for me, too :razz:

It'll be good to have you playing again. You came across as uncertain but genuine last time, which I think worked in your favour.

I mean, I've played many games of Werewolf. Just haven't been able to handle it recently.  :cry:

I think that's how I tend to appear in games of these kind. Unless I'm a wolf, in which case I only appear uncertain.  :lol:

Although we've now reached the minimum number of players, I'm going to leave conscription open for a couple more days, as the Avalon rules will alter the balance of the game, so it might be best to trial it with as large a group as I can get.

And since I got Wednesday/Thursday/Friday booked off work, it seems Wednesday 5th November would be a good time for me to get the role PMs sent out and officially kick off the game :smile:

Vieira said:
I mean, I've played many games of Werewolf. Just haven't been able to handle it recently.  :cry:

I think that's how I tend to appear in games of these kind. Unless I'm a wolf, in which case I only appear uncertain.  :lol:

Well, you were on the winning side during the last Resistance game; at least you'll know how it goes this time around!

Vieira said:
To be honest, we got real lucky with our choices on Mission 1.

Yeah, but the Spies didn't help themselves either.

Ideally I'd like to get a couple more players who haven't played this game on the forum before. Although everything will be randomised and there will be no night-discussions, it would still be nice to have a balance of folks who went through MaHuD's game, and new players to bring a fresh perspective.

HULKSMASH said:
Pfft. Pure skill on my part.  :razz:

:mrgreen:

Burns-excellent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom