Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Users who are viewing this thread

Can someone please explain to me how to Hex edit the files to align Heraldic Armor with your chosen color to match custom banner primary color?

I used to know how do this, but have forgotten. I know it involves pulling out the Hexidecimal numbers, but what file to alter?

If anyone could make a banner out of my ol' battalion's coat-of arms from my army-days, that would be absolutely amazing! :smile:

Here's the picture.

Telemark_bataljon_vaapen%5B1%5D.gif

Alternatively, this one would also be nice (my first battalion):
bn2_rgb_96824a.gif

Feel free to experiment a little with colors and using a "worn", realistic look or something like that.

For instance: the second picture, of the griffin, comes in a variety of colors. This black-and-yellow one was used for formal stuff, on nice uniforms. In the field we used one with a dark green (olive green) background and black griffin, and in afghanistan we used one with light khaki background and black griffin.

The Viking-ship is basically the same, but a little different. The viking-ship itself would be a light green color, and the frame around it, but the background behind the ship (inside the frame and outside it) would be black.

I know the following picture can't be used to make the banner, but maybe it helps as an example (if my explanation is crappy):
39349_451876605782_541265782_6569188_3410062_n.jpg

In Afghanistan, the Viking-ship would have a dark brown color and the background would be light khaki, like in this random picture I found on the webz:
TELEMARK_BATALJON___774386x.jpg

PS: I have no idea how long it takes to create a banner like this, I don't want to trouble anyone, but if you guys actually like doing this then I would VERY much appreciate it. Thanks again. :smile:

Heh, nobody seems to be making banners anymore. I'll make one for Ikaguia. I might make the ones for those who posted before him, but they'd have to renew their request, I'm not sure if they want it anymore after waiting for such a long time.

Don't really know how to do the Brazil one, but I did make a few Brazil flags in the past.
qingmodfrb1.png
qingmodfrb2.png
qingmodfrb3.png

And a plain black banner.
mountbladeblankbanner3.png

Heh, currently still at school. I might have a go at some of them when I get home.

EDIT:
Very quick.
bat1j.png
bat2f.png

Reposting my request. If anyone could please make a banner out of my CoA I would appreciate it.

Thanks!  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom