Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Users who are viewing this thread

I took a little time to search and make a few, slowly getting better at this.

Kieven Rus??
Ukrainecopy.jpg
bearcopy.jpg

Chinese
ChineseDragoncopy-1.jpg

SantasHelper said:
is that bible bearing bear authentic ? so funny !

hehe not too sure, got a coat of arms shield from a website but can't remember which one.

Anyways, got two more Chinese ones, the first is from the doll below, the crane-like bird on the bottom. The other is from a swan from a Chinese painting dating back to 1759 so a little farther ahead. Screens included from both on various types of shields, battlefield banner, and on heraldic armor.

Crane-like bird
Crane.jpg
mb6.jpg

Swan
swan.jpg
mb7.jpg

I can't think of what else to add to banners, but i got 12 new ones here. I looked up the Chinese zodiac animals (year of the ______. those animals.) and put in their symbolic color into the banner. *dragon done earlier and rabbit done twice*

Not authentic just something to do during rainy day.

Boarcopy.jpg
Dogcopy.jpg
Horsecopy.jpg
Monkeycopy.jpg
OXcopy.jpg
Rabbitcopy.jpg

Ramcopy.jpg
Roostercopy.jpg
Snakecopy.jpg
Tigercopy.jpg
chineseratcopy.jpg
Rabbit2copy.jpg

Edit:
But if you want to learn a bit about centering, examine the banners in banner_sheets_a, they give a good idea of the area appropriate for the art (heraldic device). But those limits are less critical when dealing with non heraldic factions (like china). for kievan russ, it's verry important. they'll probably use the kite shield.
Yeah with the dragon i did it originally took up more of the banner and it looked better in my opinion, but after seeing it on shield and armor, with head and bottom cut off, i had to shrink it down to what it is.

ronald_reagan2.jpg

This is a monster picture so just be happy I used a spoiler. Whoever puts this on a flag for me is my new best friend.

It didn't work well, but I present you with two banners of the late, great Ronald Reagan.

rr1.jpg

rr2.jpg

Enjoy.

Now I'm off to spend the weekend with the girlfriend, so I won't be able to respond to any questions/comments/concerns about my taste in banners.

Hey guys! Let me start off with a little ass-kissing:

You guys are pretty damn good at what you do, and it seems like you get the work done pretty fast!

And now for the requests! I'd like a few banners to be made.

First:
web_afg_021224_002.jpg

I'd like this eagle (taken from a public USAF gallery, so I don't believe it's copyrighted, if that were a problem), or another similar one that you've found yourself, on a sort of steel blue background. 27067 is the decimal value of the color I'm looking for for the background. You can toy with adding some borders or something to make it look good, but this is the simplest of my requests.

Second:
120px-Exar_Kun_symbol.png

120px-Ulic_Qel-Droma_symbol.png

300px-Sith_Emblem.svg.png

180px-Sith_Logo.jpg

104px-SithEmblemTOR.PNG

flag3v.png

The second banner I'd like to be made is one with (obviously) a Sith theme. I'd like this one to have a good red/black sithy look to it, and feature one of the designs above. The banner on the bottom is the best example I could find of what kind of color scheme I like. They don't have to be the exact image (meaning you can color them differently or whatever), but I trust you guys will have a good imagination with this ones. If you come up with more than just one banner, then feel free to show me all of 'em!

Third:
ScorpioPhoenix.jpg

topmast.jpg

phoenix.jpg

PhoenixEmblem.jpg

pheonex%20emblem%20(2)_medium.jpeg

This last one is a phoenix banner. It's pretty much the same idea as the Sith one, but I don't mind the colors to be changed as much. I'd still like it to be the black/red dark sort of thing, but if you come up with something better, then awesome! Feel free to edit them if you'd like! Again, you can try out as many as you want, and show me all of what you come up with to give me a variety to choose from. I personally like the first two pictures the most, but I don't know how good they would look on a banner.

And there you have it! I'd really appreciate this. I know I'm asking a lot, but hopefully you can find the time. Thanks in advance guys!

Those are actually pretty cool!

Can I see the first one without the red border, and the last one with red instead of orange?

And I'm still open to new variations, though Haesso has set the bar pretty high.  :grin:

Here's the new versions:

specte1-2.jpg

specte3-2.jpg

I had to recreate them since I forgot to save the .psd file, so they might be a little different.  This time I saved them so iif you want any more changes just let me know, though now I'm going to sleep since it's a little after 2 AM here.

The eagle one is perfect  :grin: As for the Phoenix one, can you change the outside orange to red also please?  :wink: Thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom