request-seljuk empire

Users who are viewing this thread

oooh modders why u not added seljuk empire? game will runs on 1257 but seljuk empire end at 1308.. i think u scared from big turkish empire huh? LOL... :shock: i want add seljuk empire on next update.

"big turk empire" was crushed by mongolian army in 1243 and never recovered. seljuks remained as the vassals of Ilkhanate until they desolved completely.

Artizan said:
"big turk empire" was crushed by mongolian army in 1243 and never recovered. seljuks remained as the vassals of Ilkhanate until they desolved completely.

The Empire of Trebizond and the Seljuk rulers are vassals of the Ikhanate. That's a reasonable way to do it, as factions cannot be vassals of other factions.

ReboRN42O said:
i think u scared from big turkish empire huh? LOL... :shock:
Scared is a wrong word here. Terrified would be more suited.

ReboRN42O said:
i want add seljuk empire on next update.
I want my hangover to go away.

There won't be any Seljuk empires in the next update. Or, changes are, any other future updates. At-least in the near future. Sorry.

ReboRN42O said:
im a turk one, i know my story to your's knowledge. im not a europen or african or asian

Hello, Cozur here.

It is embarrasingly obvious that you do not know anything.

Also, remember, nationalism is wrong.

Goodbye.

ReboRN42O said:
oooh modders why u not added seljuk empire? game will runs on 1257 but seljuk empire end at 1308.. i think u scared from big turkish empire huh? LOL... :shock: i want add seljuk empire on next update.

That's a pretty straight-forward demand. How about you act more politely next time? Either way, wouldn't change much, since the mod makers clearly stated - no more major updates, and adding new factions is surely a major update.

Seljuk empire is in the game. It's represented with Kay Kuwas II. They are Part of the Ilkhanate because they loose 1243 against the Mongols. They had to swear allegiance to them. This means the state itself still existed but it was a vassal. Itself Seljuk units are included. In M&B vassals are represented as lords. of a faction. Just take a look on the ways how you can persuade someone to become your vassal  :wink:

If you want a Seljuk empire you should make a campaign with the aim of the Seljuk raising against their lords. You should to try to get a fief in the area where the Sultanate is have their origins. You can force it a bit because mostly you get the poorest village of the faction you join. Then you should give all to get a friend of your Seljuk lords to persuade them of the idea of a revolution. Then you should make a revolution against the Khan and recruit your Seljuk friends for your revolution.
After this you have manage to become a free Seljuk empire...or your commitment will be forget  :twisted:

Funny- in WB, you could get the option of making your kingdom a vassal of the other, I think.  And Brytenwalda has an alliance system.  Maybe it'd be possible to add the Seljuks as a vassal state?  The same might be done with the Cumans and Armenians.

Seljuks were vassals of Ilkhanids, but that doesn't mean Anatolia represented accurately in the mod.

-Lords of Anatolia are Mongols

-The Lands of Byzantines in Anatolia expanded

-There is no Turkoman recruitment

-The unit trees added as Seljuks are just a mix of things.

What comes to my mind in first thought.

Perhaps some of the Byzantine towns in Anatolia need to become rebel, which can be done (Expanded allows villages and cities to rebel, not sure if they can start that way) representing towns that fell to Turkish lords who made of local seafaring skills to create little pirate or raider emirates and other places where a local Byzantine lord cut himself off from his liege lord, if that word can be used for the Byzantines. The Byzantines experienced something of a revival in Anatolia after Constantinople fell. They had to concentrate on making it pay with the benefit of easy deals with Genoa or Venice, a sort autarky. Anyway, it's okay as it is now. It could be improved, but if given the constraints on the mod team, a person wanting a change should maybe it do it themselves and share it with the team and others as a submod. Adding factions is not possible now, I'm certain.

Back
Top Bottom