Renown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kneed

Regular
Despite fighting 3 battles in a row worth a total of 14 renown, instead of going up my renown has dropped from 508 to 497? This is probably my 10th campaign and I've never had my renown go down before, why now?

If your renown decreased, it means you are fighting cheap battles and you are getting kocked out easily. [Like me. I started a Lets play on You tube and I was thinking to change it to Lets die]

Cleomenes said:
If your renown decreased, it means you are fighting cheap battles and you are getting kocked out easily. [Like me. I started a Lets play on You tube and I was thinking to change it to Lets die]
beat ya to it mate.

I havent had grievous troop losses (casualties are less than 5% of my total force) or been knocked out, I kill my 10 or so bad guys then I get out of the melee and let my troops clean up. 

I don't think I have ever seen mine go down. Did you lose a village, town, marshalship?

Glox said:
I don't think I have ever seen mine go down. Did you lose a village, town, marshalship?

Nope, nothing. That's the part I dont understand.  All my battles are at a 40-50% troop disadvantage as well.  I think my maximum party size is about 80 and I'm usually fighting 120-150.  I'm running a campaign for reach faction at the moment and it only happens to the Khanate, it started going back up for a while hit 550 and now its back down to 537

Back
Top Bottom