Remove something

Users who are viewing this thread

glustrod

Knight at Arms
small thing, but i think its annyoing to watch your own teammate after dying with that oversized faction symbole over the head. also it is needless, because you can only watch your own faction and you should know which this is.

i don´t know if there is such thing already, but there should be a limit for polls for each player. sometimes i get the feeling that only one single person is trying to change the map all the time or to remove a player or poll wathever.

yes i agree that those faction symbols should be disable when you die. Of course you can always permanently turn them off in your options... if you are motived  :neutral:

glustrod said:
...also it is needless, because you can only watch your own faction and you should know which this is.
You are only restricted to ghosting your own teammates on the Strict Rules server.

Alternately, make them smaller when ghosting, they're obstructing a direct view of the action. 

Or even move them to a corner of the screen.  Although that could be a waste of time spent coding, as they seem to be bound to the actual character, iirc, and not a UI graphic.

Personally I'd prefer a heraldric system like that used in the singleplayer game over the current one. It would add a bit more immersion to that game, and it's already been done.

As it stands, that icons are good for spotting friends/enemies from a distance but are plain annoying when spectating.

Back
Top Bottom