Remove ranked from the captain mode, revert to previous patch, listen to pro players how to do the game

Users who are viewing this thread

1st you can't set up ranked mode, when only 100 people are playing multiplayer captain and 90% of them have a clan tag (skirmish like 99%), get a multiplayer player base like in Apex, then apply for any ranked.

2nd if a casual player saying they got destroyed by clan members, maybe because 90% of the player base or even more are clan members?

3rd if a casual player don't like hardcore gaming in captain they can go play some custom servers or find a clan, basically they need to learn how to play, it's not a single player anymore, you are not the center of the universe anymore.

4th nobody will wait in the lobby for 20 minutes to find a game and then got disconnected because someone has left the warmup, this should be removed and never, never included again.

5th it's a skill based game, developers should listen to pro players (like any big game does) and keep them in the game as they are the core of this game, instead of putting cozy pillows under newcomers asses, you are not their sugar daddy, they will adapt.

6th before doing any big updates discuss it with the community if they want to see it and let them decide their faith, it was clear for any pro player that this ranked would ruin the multiplayer

7th if you want to make a casual bannerlord multiplayer, then add a PVE search, let newcomers play against bots if they can't go against prozz
You don't even need to improve any AI, as all casuals go only for F1-F4, so just let bots go for the same "tactic" and they will be happy as golden retrievers.

PS I haven't got a chance to play a single game starting from the new patch, it's completely destroyed, haven't seen anything like that in any game I have played in my whole life.

Introducing ranked mode with this low quantity of players was a terrible idea. I think they thought it would attract new and old players into going back to MP but it was obvious they wouldn't get it right in the first time and that a lot of player feedback would be needed. Not to mention the game is not very enjoyable and there are so much crashes it's completely annoying, I honestly don't think they thought it through.

Back
Top Bottom