Remove Bannerlord from the hands of TW and let the modding community continue the development

Remove Bannerlord from the hands of TW and let the modding community continue the development?

• YES! Let modders finally handle the development to make the game we all want!

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • No, let TW continue trolling the community

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSHMR

Sergeant at Arms
Title says anything, I don't even want to discuss it anymore. TaleWorlds have been greatly underperforming for way too long already!

I added a poll onto it.
Have fun.

Title says anything, I don't even want to discuss it anymore. TaleWorlds have been greatly underperforming for way too long already!

I added a poll onto it.
Have fun.
You don't want to discuss it anymore, but at the same time it doesn't really matter if you discuss it or not. It's not gonna happen at this very second.
TW is gonna keep developing the game until they think it's fit to be put into the hands of modders. You can have disagreements about when that is, or if it already should have happened, but you don't know how the development process looks like, so you can't really judge that

We've had threads like this before, and they only turned into pointless bickering about development cycles and asking too much of modders who already work for free. Surely you can formulate a more nuanced suggestion than "take their property away from them and make it open source."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom