Reforged Edition Patch Released! (2.005)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CeltiberoCaesar said:
agon said:
Kamera şakası falan herhalde türkçe yamayı güncellediler diye indirip bakayıp dedim birde ne göreyim languages klasöründe sadece en var yemin ediyorum komedisiniz
I guess that is turkish, please post that here where someone might help you in that languaje  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,259.0.html
He says Turkish translation is very bad.

Guy posted earlier that if set up quarters camp and get someone to attack you, and they join in get extra experience.  It does seem to work.
Just wondering why Friese rebellion kept coming up, thought maybe would be new quest at some point.
Figured was m&b auto declaring war, if that's just the way it is, ok.  I'm in story mode not sandbox.  Just doesn't seem right, would sure like to see other 'viking' kingdoms helping out against Saxons.  Am before peace at Snots whatever, and every kingdom in England, some Irish, are also at war with Northhymbre. 
Thinking of the "13th Warrior" vikings laughing and having fun in storm and 30 ft. swells.  Know I would lose more than morale.
Thanks for reply.

Im on the latest version and I dont have acces to the port on my refuge.

I started this save file from 0 on the latest patch.
I told my captain to build a port weeks ago.
I currently do not have the option to build a port or have acces to it.
Half of my refuge is in the water.

Gogo said:
Im on the latest version and I dont have acces to the port on my refuge.

I started this save file from 0 on the latest patch.
I told my captain to build a port weeks ago.
I currently do not have the option to build a port or have acces to it.
Half of my refuge is in the water.

Sail next to the refuge in your ships, and click on the refuge to dock at the refuge. Then you will have the option to set sail from the refuge.

How do I trigger/activate The last Tuatha de Danann quests I might be missing something but I can't figure out where nor do I get any messages to do something like in some of the story quests

Drustagnos said:
REMOVE AUTOBLOCK FROM REFORGED ALL MODES SERVER PLEASE.

caps it not polite... but you knew that  :facepalm:

double posting is against forum rules  :facepalm:

and you have your answer on the other thread

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Drustagnos said:
Me again! I see there is Reforged all mods server now updated in MP. Can someone please turn the autoblock off? Thanks. And also would be good to have a specific Battle server (with autoblock turned off also please).
You have a thread for MP. The servers are for the new modes + all modes.

after I upgrade to 2005 version
Got Kick out to main menu after any first battle.
I tried all saved games same problem.
Rolled back to version 20 and everything seems fine.
Any save game associated with 2005 version created error.

Reinstalled Warband 1.168 
REinstalled 2005 , 
same problem. 

Reinstalled 20 and working fine.

I have the same problem, re-downloaded both Viking Conquest and Warband, re-installed with new installers and the same happens, I always get dropped to the main menu after any fight :sad:

Graeme said:
I have the same problem, re-downloaded both Viking Conquest and Warband, re-installed with new installers and the same happens, I always get dropped to the main menu after any fight :sad:

every player that reported this had a bad installation. You can uninstall the game, delete files and try again, or wait for next WB patch while you play 2.0 VC. You can also play using Steam.

You will need to unistall the game, remove the folders (game and from Windows/documents) after you made a backup for your savegames, and delete your installation files. Then download new files from TW website.

Hello,
a lot of players are sad, because there is no good balanced server for Viking Conquest multiplayer games  :cry:
So we need a rebalanced server like this:
Game type: Battle
Allow ranged friendly fire Yes
Allow melee friendly fire Yes
Friendly fire damage self 70 - 100
Friendly fire damage friend 30 - 0
Spectator camera Free
Control block direction By mouse movement
Combat speed Medium
Map time limit (minutes) 30 - 40
Team point limit 10
Respawn period (seconds) 10
Starting silver 160 -220
Combat silver bonus 100

Allow polls to kick player         yes
Allow polls to ban player         no
Allow polls to change game type yes
Allow polls to change maps yes
Allow polls to change fractions yes
Auto team balance threshold  4

Allow individual banners yes
Disallow ranged weapons no (allow ranged weapons)
Force minimum armor no
Allow shield bash yes
Allow falling from horse yes
Allow shield wall bonuses yes
Remove stray horses (0=off) 0

(red=very important)
That would be a perfect Server!  :grin:

kwbudirt said:
reiksmarshal said:
Bows Dark Hunter and Eye-popping wouldn't be new content since they are already in the game. There just needs to be a way to get them. They even got new models with the release of RE!
I will be modding them into the game. easiest way is to give one to Dwywei or Caio since their locations are known.
Or add them to "special vedor" menu
Or put them in Refuge Hall chest or menu option for any refuge staff member, or....

I tried to add dark hunter to her but morghs errored out. **** sucks.

Yeah, that's because bandits and some companions have pre-battered equipment, which Morgh's doesn't cope with. Try editing the item to be merchandise and giving it  high abundance. Should show up in shops sooner or later.

But then it wouldn't be unique, not really a deal breaker I just won't waste my time playing an archer character knowing there is no high end unique bows late game.

reiksmarshal said:
But then it wouldn't be unique, not really a deal breaker I just won't waste my time playing an archer character knowing there is no high end unique bows late game.

add it to a chest using MnbSaveGameEditor or using cheat menu and call it a special prize or something, it is a sandbox, which means you get to create your own tale  :wink: (don't let the game limit your imagination)

Well, you could change it back after buying just one :smile:.

Or what I would do is give it to yourself from the cheat menu as a reward after doing one of the tough special locations, odins cave or the roman baths, instead of the armour/sword/whatever you actually get.

aaaand as I'm typing this kalarhan has the same idea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom