Refesesesferes [Ref] - The 22nd_Batallion [22nd]

Users who are viewing this thread

The offical servers were too laggy for both teams so they Played On IG_ENPL  . I still suggest to play in Clan servers only in order to avoid future Problems.

predictable success of 22nd - good job!

Btw, any team who reaches final of winner bracket or looser bracket  - wil lget not less then 3rd place of the tourney.

So i can say that 22nd are already in top3 clans of this tourney. Lets see, who can compete with them in this top.

Ref guys - you will continue in round 5 of loosers bracket!

Good game REF. This match was one of the more tactically challenging matches I've commanded so far.
Good luck in your next match, and who knows, perhaps we'll meet again in the finals :smile:

BaldRider said:
Good game REF. This match was one of the more tactically challenging matches I've commanded so far.
Good luck in your next match, and who knows, perhaps we'll meet again in the finals :smile:

I've always thought Plazek was the commander of your battles! :eek:

Congrats on the win, 22nd!

BaldRider said:

I can tell the same thing about this match. So hard for us commanders :razz:

Btw. See you in final match :razz:

Lord Willy said:
The offical servers were too laggy for both teams so they Played On IG_ENPL  . I still suggest to play in Clan servers only in order to avoid future Problems.

Problem was the amount of players on the server as a whole.
There was anothe rgame going on in server 2 and then maybe there are some other servers too.

It just needs to be limited to one game at a time or soemthing so the server is not overloaded.

---
Gavin
I always used to be but I am all for promoting new talent!  :mrgreen:

Many thanks IG for server!

It was my third match against 22nd and third lose, but first time I didn't get kickslashed in every round :lol:. You gave us good lesson especially on the first map, impressive teamwork and tactics as usual. It is a real pleasure to fight with you. Good luck in your next match, and I hope we will meet again  in this tournament :smile:

Back
Top Bottom