Users who are viewing this thread

The 22nd_Batallion[/color] [22nd]
Clan Leader: Plazek
His substitute: Harlequin
Contacts: steam - Plazek , tw forum Plazek.  tw forum Harlequin_ITA
Server: 22nd servers, location Germany
22ndshieldsig3.png

Refesesesferes [REF]
Leader of the clan: Pifpaf (unfortunetly he is inactive for long time, so don't contact with him).
Contacts of substitute leaders: dzioOb (In-game: REF_dzioOb, mail: [email protected], TW profile: dzioOb, steam: dzioOb), Sir Luca (In-game: REF_Sir_Luca, mail: [email protected] , TW profile: Sir Luca), and There I create a special topic on our forum for admins of this league with contact with us  http://r-e-f.pl/smf/index.php?topic=818.0
Server: 1REF_SERVER_PL, Location: Sweden. 64 slots.
refsyg.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

We suggest playing the match on Sunday 18 GMT, 12 players.

We want to play over official server and don't really feel the need of a referee to come, but if REF want one we got no problems :wink:

Both factions and spawns switch please.

P.s. Bolded the official rules, if you got steam, please add me, account name is fragar

We can agree about server choice. Official server will be the best I think.
But, we can't play on sunday. Monday is our proposition 19 GMT.
And think about switching factions. We don't wanna do that.

12vs12 will be fine :wink:

And Sir_Bertran, we accept your proposition, so talk with 22nd. :smile:

I'm afraid we have troubles playing any other day than Sunday, except perhaps friday (tomorrow). Are you guys sure you can't play Sunday?

If Corsair agreed, forget I asked.

There would be problem with sunday, cause some of our valuable members will not be avaliable.

He joint, http://22ndbattalion.xippy.org/index.php?page=13&CatID=38098&PostID=230169

We can offer you Friday 18 GMT.

Urist said:
Well, I'm increasingly annoyed by Rokema so I can't guarantee anything.

Thats probably my primary reason for leaving 22nd too.

:razz:

Urist said:
Well, I'm increasingly annoyed by Rokema so I can't guarantee anything.
Looks like you've had it in plans leaving 22nd right after ENPL? Maybe Corasir will make timeborders for Urist to be in 22nd, cuz THAT does sounds like a tricky plan of 22nd! No offense...

dzioOb said:
Yeah he join, 4 days ago...
Wait, we have been playing with 22nd when Urist was a mercenary?

Back
Top Bottom