Recruitment Thread + Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Banastre

Sergeant
Announcement!

Do ye want to help with the creation of Mount&Musket: Battalion?
We're currently looking for battle shouts for the factions, so that ye may shout out how great your nation is!
But of course, no battle shouts without anyone making them. This is where ye come into the picture!
If ye're interested, send me (Beaver) a pm saying who ye want to make battle cries for, and if ye got any ideas for specific cries,
it would be great if ye included those too (and if ye got battle cries, but don't want to record them, send them over anyway).

What languages should the battle shouts be made in?
The current languages are top priority:
French
British English
Austrian German
Low German
Spanish
Russian
Swedish
Polish
Danish
If ye want to make recordings in another language for a nation that isn't in yet, ye're welcome to do that too.
After all, the more monkeys we got for a nation, the higher the priority to add it 

Who?
Anyone with a good mic and a decent voice
We're looking for both male and female voice actors, so that both male and female players have something to shout.

What kind of shouts?
What we're mostly looking for is atmospheric hissyfit cries, but recorded commands would be nice as well.

I'll be looking out for your pm 
Thanks for reading!

We are also looking for:

TEXTURERS

MAP DESIGNERS

SCENE EDITORS

TROOP EDITORS

RIGGERS FOR MODELS, ETC.

Though we already have someone for each of those jobs, we could use more people.

Post here or message Beaver/Biteme to apply!

Especially:

Modellers
Texturers
Mapper (s) (Single Player map)
Mappers (Multiplayer)
Riggers (if the modellers cannot rig)

Well, I could make a texture or two for you guys. I haven't got very much time, but I still think that an additional pair of hands is always usefull.

F.e. that's what I've maid with french fusilier's texture ( original fusilier in shako and boots, my fusilier without):
mb9.jpg

mb10.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb12.jpg

My fusilier is in campaigning dress - his coat is paler then original one and he's wearing brown campaign trousers. Cartridge box covered with white cloak and crossbelts are in bad condition ( I still have to work on them). Well, coat also has some additional details.

Very nice, very nice. You're in, contact Beaver for extra details. I personally want both Campaign and Parade Dress to be in, for variety though the current uniforms are a mix of both really.

Im would be willing to do a few textures for you guys, I dont have any screens of ones Ive done for Mount and Blade, but I can get you some screens of stuff Ive done for other games if you want a look. Oh and could you guys tell me the correct compression settings fo Warband in GIMP, cheers.

Heres 2 I did for ETW:

Some British Light Dragoons:

LDs.jpg

Some French Militia:

frenchmilitiapreviewshot.jpg

And 1 For NTW:

French Royalist Light Infantry:

frenchRoyalistsLight.jpg

Close Up Of Tartan I Made For NTW:

tartancloseup.jpg

Nord and Utrehd:

Thanks for the interest in joining. If you can provide us with some examples (A troop or two and/or a scene for Nord, some audio clips for Utrehd), you'll be accepted.

thepwnerman said:
I can make muskets, pistols, blunderbusses, and melee weapons if you'd really like.

Give us some screenshots or other examples of your work, and you're in.

Hey i can help out if you would like. I speak both english and russian well and i'm geussing i have a good voice so if i need to make a sample or somthing just tell me . thank you and goodbye.

give me mapping tools and il be able to a lot with mapping and if ur really stuck for texturing i can help but rather not do it if uve found a texturer

i can do campaign editing if u want cos either way im doing it for my own sake or if u want me to help cos i want to play this mod in singleplayer like troop editing and stuff just pm me anyway

I'm a native English speaker (American English), and speak broken German and Spanish.  But I'm quite good with most accents, so any commands in Spanish/German/Scots or Irish English I can do; once I get set up with a microphone, that is.

What is meant with Low German?
I hope not Dutch, cause that is not the same.  I guess you mean the Northern German zone, not the Southern.

I am a Dutchman. Fluent speaker without accents. Keep in mind that many Dutch men have accents. Also the accent of Flemish/Dutch (the Belgian contigents) sounds completely different than the northern Dutch speakers :smile:

As half the troops under Wellington were Dutch/Flemish speakers I guess this will likely have priority.  :grin:

I would be honoured to contribute with some taunts and shouts in my mother language. Could you provide a list in English and I will do it.

Back
Top Bottom