Recruiting soldiers - Come on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Importing a mega rich character helped with the costs of an army, although its quickly bleeding me dry  :neutral:

I assume with future versions though, we will have more banks, carriages to rob, easier recruitment when you join a faction, and lower maintenance costs

DaveDaDude said:
Importing a mega rich character helped with the costs of an army, although its quickly bleeding me dry  :neutral:

I assume with future versions though, we will have more banks, carriages to rob, easier recruitment when you join a faction, and lower maintenance costs

I surely hope so...this Mod has brought me back to M&B (not that I ever left, but I sure play it more often now), I just don't want to have to resort to importing characters to stay on top of things :wink:

It's not that hard to keep your finances in check. Just don't go recruiting every troop you possibly can. I have a party of 25, a crapload of repeating rifles that I bought myself, a few hundred dollars, and it's only a few weeks into the game.  This isn't like regular M&B where troops are cheap, plentiful, and disposable.

Back
Top Bottom