SP Medieval Reconquista

Users who are viewing this thread

Here some pics of muslim warriors of Spain:
Chevalierandalou063918.jpg
- Arab andalusian knight, XI-XIIth centuries.
Almoravids035917.JPG
Almoravid warriors - XI, XIIth centuries.
moorsp10036681.jpg
Almoravid (or Almohads ?) warriors and andalusian crossbowman, XIIth century.

No, the most far region where they went is the region of the town of Autun, and the King who arrested them was Charles Martel at the Battle of Poitiers, in 732 (and it's more complcated in reality).

Nice to see more portuguese people around here (I used to be the only one, I think :razz:), even better to see you working on an interesting mod. I'd help you, but I have my hands full with TLD already. I'll keep an eye on this, good luck :wink:

Well, I think this mod is dead, isn't it?

I'm developing a similar mod, but it happens in 1144, just before the invasion of the Almohads Empire. I've implemented moral, formations, NPC control (with ECBL) as well as dueling and death and wounds and the invasion of Almohads, of course...

You can see the progress in other thread (I didn't start a thread here because I thought it wasn't enough interesting, and also existed this mod, so...)...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,31058.msg1420501.html#msg1420501

Well, if anyone is interested in helping me with the mod, I need someone to help me with the models (I need the model of the coltell, a kind of sword used by the almogavers) and scenes... (Tercero has let me to use one of his scenes, thanks!)

If you think I'd start a thread here, I'll do that...

This is the map (it's not completed):

img_a93208.jpg

:shock:

Ehmmm...

Well, this is my progress with the mod:

Map  In process
Factions  Finished
Troops  In Process
Weapons and Equipment  In Process
New Quests    Not Started
Music and voices    In Process
Add:
- Ships    Not in first version
- "EveryOne can be the leader"  Finished
- Moral    Finished
- Formations  Finished
- Wounds and Death    Finished
- Banners    In Process
- Dueling    Finished
- Others    Ehm, In process?

I post it to see if you are interested. But the original mod of the thread is not longer in process (I think so)...

Back
Top Bottom