rebelling against your faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Brulis

Recruit
hi, is it possible to rebel against your own faction?  because i got a city with over 700 good soldier in it, lots of upgrade down in it. So i dont wanna lose this city. Is there something i can do to declare mysel independent and still keep my city with all my soldier? (its make a while now that i received this city, i know its possible after capturing one but i dont want to capture an other one and transfer all my troops in it)

Hio Brulis,

I suppose this thread should answer your questions:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,173385.0.html

By AxeMaster3:

1.    Cruise around the board picking up the 3 gems and open the mines to get your ruin weapon. While you are doing that pick up all the noble recruits from the taverns and establish a trade route. Fighting bandits, getting the cheap companions and tring to raise relations with the noldor.
2.    Become a vassel. By this time you should have a big enough army to take a castle. Do vassel duties but dont talk to the king or raise relations with him. Take your castle(preferrably away from your factions main homeland) you should be awarded your first capture.
3.  Wait till your faction is at war and elope a wife from another faction then talk to the king.
4.    Take another castle by the first one and it should be awarded to another. Then declare your independance.

I try to pick a location that has a spawn army around to help me defend my lands. So when they bring their 2000 man loser army, I lead the 1000 man jatu army strait to them or snake cult works good too. Usually the faction I left will ask for peace within the first week because they are at war with whoever and my lands are far and gone from where they are being attacked and have no vassels to spare to get me. A very important key to success is to send out the companions on missions for right to rule. GLBW.

You should be at step 4:

Your a vassal to a existion kingdom and you got a city as fief.
So next up in line would be: wait until your faction is at war, conquer a castle/city and wait until the king refuses you your new conquest.

Nice, thanks a lot. So im gonna get an other castle.  But will the city i actualy own will be mine too? or im just gonna get the new castle ?

iskar said:
as in vanilla you will keep control of whatever castles/towns you own (including the castle that the liege refused to give to you) the moment you rebel against your liege, while naturally losing all villages owned that are not bound to your cities or castles.

PS: reading through the other threads (especially those with keywords like "independence" in your case) might save you from asking questions that have already been answered several times  :wink:

yea i know, but when the english isnt your first language, its hard to remember every word. thanks ny way for the help  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom