Rebelling against current faction

Users who are viewing this thread

pespo88

Recruit
To start off my campaign, I gave the dragon banner to Caladog and the Battanians. I was wondering if Bannerlord has implemented an option to rebel against your current faction and create your own kingdom. I know earlier when Bannerlord came out, that was not an option, so you were basically stuck being a subject. It's getting boring now since we've taken over just about the entire map. Thoughts?

Yes, jus go to clan pane and leave kingdom. You will get a big relation penalty if decide to keep your fiefs and a smaller penalty if relinquish to them (to create new kingdom, you need clan tier 4 or above).

You could also stay as vassal and wait for Caladog’s death, and then be elected as the new Battania king.

Yes, jus go to clan pane and leave kingdom. You will get a big relation penalty if decide to keep your fiefs and a smaller penalty if relinquish to them (to create new kingdom, you need clan tier 4 or above).

You could also stay as vassal and wait for Caladog’s death, and then be elected as the new Battania king.
Awesome thank you!

Back
Top Bottom